Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It Would Be Nice To Be Able To Get Out Of The Water From Anywhere And Not Just Near A Platform.

SicSlaver

It's really weird not being able to fly out of the water like there's some kind of barrier made by the surface of the water unless you're at specific spots. I notice that you can run on water, so maybe allow us to press the jump button when near the surface to jump out of the water and then we can just water run? Don't know if DE's capable of programming that, though.

Edited by SicSlaver

And if we can only get out at certain points, those points need to be indicated. I've seen squadmates die several times while fighting Regor trying to get out of the electrified water and only managing to grind their head against the water's surface.

And if we can only get out at certain points, those points need to be indicated. I've seen squadmates die several times while fighting Regor trying to get out of the electrified water and only managing to grind their head against the water's surface.

It's also hard to see through the water surface, so being able to tell where the platforms are is pretty difficult if there's not a part of it submerged like in certain areas.

Also, they should get rid of that annoying geyser of water that pushes you out in certain areas or increase the speed of the Archwing while in the water.

• 4 weeks later...