Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Build Aklex - Can't Buy Second Lex

(XBOX)W8RL0CK

Question

I have a 30 lex but the game will not allow me to buy a 2nd lex.  It doesn't show up to buy for credits.  When I go to the Aklex to build it shows I have two Lex but when I go to select two lexes only one appears.  I have one lex at 30 and one lex prime at 30.  Any ideas on how I can get the 2nd lex even though it doesn't show up to buy?  I have verified I have extra weapon slots as well.

11 answers to this question

If you havent find it by now, you have to buy it from the market. You have to go as if you were going to buy weapons with plat from the market not the blueprint but the actual thing. It'll appear there to buy with credits. :)

Edited by (XB1)Dosty PR

I have a 30 lex but the game will not allow me to buy a 2nd lex. It doesn't show up to buy for credits. When I go to the Aklex to build it shows I have two Lex but when I go to select two lexes only one appears. I have one lex at 30 and one lex prime at 30. Any ideas on how I can get the 2nd lex even though it doesn't show up to buy? I have verified I have extra weapon slots as well.

"...one lex at 30 and one lex prime at 30..."

You cant combine a Lex with a Lex Prime... You need 2 Normal Lex's.

First go to the market, then click on here and you'll find the lex.

T3Au2Yo.jpg

Edited by (XB1)brenon45

Okay.  I know I bought the first one for credits under selecting a secondary.  Now, the problem is there is NOT a second lex available to purchase again.  It does NOT appear for purchase for credits when I select a secondary a second time.  

You can purchase a second Lex from the Market.

Do not got through your Arsenal.

Moved to Players helping Players.

Before you watch this video below, I need you to make sure that you have done the following: 1.) make sure you have open weapon slots for the extra lex to be placed into your inventory. 2.) make sure you have another secondary, you must have a spare secondary or you will not be able to build the aklex.

Sorry for the screw up at the end..