Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Turbulence No Longer Blocks Hit Scan Projectiles Effectively

LunarLurker

If i remember right turbulence before the update was blocking all incoming projectiles from the last time they worked on it. i was able to stand in front of several heavy gunners and take no damage. now i was doing a low level survival on mercury and turbulence seemed to be back to the way it was blocking maybe 60~70% of projectiles. was it changed again? did i miss something in the patch notes? am i crazy? maybe. but i hope its a bug. hope someone can confirm this and its not just me because I've been starting to play zephyr a lot lately and it would make me sad if its like this again.

If i remember right turbulence before the update was blocking all incoming projectiles from the last time they worked on it. i was able to stand in front of several heavy gunners and take no damage. now i was doing a low level survival on mercury and turbulence seemed to be back to the way it was blocking maybe 60~70% of projectiles. was it changed again? did i miss something in the patch notes? am i crazy? maybe. but i hope its a bug. hope someone can confirm this and its not just me because I've been starting to play zephyr a lot lately and it would make me sad if its like this again.

I hope also it's a bug because if not that mean there is again an ability which useless and poor zephyr really needs this to be tanky. Her 15 armor grant nothing and her viability on higher levels depend very on this ability.