Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Night Equinox Ult: How Do I Use It?

bejuizb

Question

Hey all,

As the title says, I'm in need of help with regards to figuring out how the hell one is supposed to use Night Equinox's ult. I don't really understand why we need to absorb hundreds of thousands of HP to well...only heal up frames with a max of 500 HP. Would the best way to use it be to simply spam fire it? 

5 answers to this question

As far as my experience with Mend goes, it does nothing to enemies or allies while active. It can let you store up an excessive amount of health if you yourself need it at anytime or if wounded teammates happen to be nearby. Too bad the extra HP goes to waste and doesn't overheal :/

For constantly heal-tanking with Mend though, you basically need Natural Talent to be able to reactivate quickly enough in tough situations. Learn to anticipate when you'll need to heal you or friends. Stick close to them to leech kills to feed Mend healing, or do it yourself if you have good gear.

Is there some sort of indicator to see how much I've got stored? I'm not sure if I saw anything in my UI...I was told by a friend who runs Equinox that the Night form can store hundreds of thousands.

It should be shown under the icon to the left of your Shield/HP indicators.