So Uh.. Tyl Regor.

poopstersz

I was trying out the new Tyl Regor boss solo. He seemed pretty cool at first, until he started to teleport randomly all over the place, until stopping right in front of me. He just stood there, completely frozen.

9qTcFRe.jpg

After killing him, the water rose and maniacs chased after me, and then eventually Tyl Regor spawned, where he would slam the ground repeatedly, sending shockwaves. The shockwaves didn't knock me down, although I'm not sure if they were supposed to or not. I only took damage when he was directly hitting me, which was rare.

I killed him again, and electrical water rose this time. Silly me didn't realize it quick enough and I died. When I respawned.. I was still in sharkwing mode.

bMpHSVr.jpg

I flew around not understanding what had happened, and when I touched the ceiling, I got sucked into the statue and everything spazzed out. 

bfc3cff06dd8cb05e6b99b4e3ec5d64b.gif

After holding W+Shift for 10 seconds, I made it out, and saw Tyl Regor standing by the water staring at me, while Maniac Bombards shot at me. I shot and melee'd him as he attempted to hit me and occasionally landing his rocket fists.

7af8268785fc4c582e4afd3303c3ff71.gif

a083a44a6540746c740a804d04041389.gif

a2dc2edad176d2444bf80840c3a8aa95.gif

Completing the rest of the mission was impossible with the sharkwing flying speeds combined with my low level archwing gear. 

THIS MISSION WAS INTERESTING

"Sharkwing" is lame. Tyl Regor fight is boring. 

Lots and lots of man hours on a wasted expense. It's like DE have gone Corporate.

Edit: (how much money can we waste and bill the clients for?)

Edited by Austerity

I had a hard time finding the ramps up out of the pool personally. I didn't spawn up with the wings though. Regor teleports a lot and it gets pretty crazy in there.

Great screenshots btw, should put this in bug section. 

Lots and lots of man hours on a wasted expense. It's like DE have gone Corporate.

tumblr_inline_n4foafra0C1sew80h.jpg

And if DE had really gone "Corporate" they wouldn't have one of the fairest Free to Play models out there would they?

You're missing /s there.

... if you're serious, then I don't know what to say about you.

The boss fight is one of the most exciting battles tbh. He was very fast, but trackable, and the manic enemies were lethal. What is exactly boring?

Honestly I wouldn't mind if every battle was reworked like the tyl regor battle. Fast paced and forces you to move. 

Sargus needs a new rework or tweak during his battle. He should be capable of doing fast charges, or at least doing enough damage that discourages standing right in front of him and waiting for his weak spots to open.