Banshee Augment Idea: Sonic Destroyer.

Lancars

Sonic Boom Augment. Tightens the Sonic Boom into more of a focused cylinder and goes farther and will crack armor and shatters shields.

Its sound and all so why not use sound in other ways.

EDIT: I feel like i need to explain my tone before i post. No one knows if i sound excited or mono-toned about this. ATM more of a standby mode while i wait for the game to be fixed so i don't have crashes.

Edited by Lancars

So basically an augment that change it from a cheap area cc into a debuff?  I think it is an interesting idea that fits the purpose of augments while also somewhat fit the roles Banshee could take, so why not.  Although we already have an augment that reduce armor, so maybe something else?

Edited by Casval_Rouge

You already have sonic fracture which strips all armor of enemies (with TF) plus adds cc. This ability is golden right now and any more additions would be op. The only ability left without an augment is quake. I hope they come up with an augment that changes this ability giving banshee players more options.

Change how? Anything that isn't channeled but a burst damage or burst cc /buff would be cool.

Edited by TaylorsContraction

You already have sonic fracture which strips all armor of enemies (with TF) plus adds cc. This ability is golden right now and any more additions would be op. The only ability left without an augment is quake. I hope they come up with an augment that changes this ability giving banshee players more options.

Change how? Anything that isn't channeled but a burst damage or burst cc /buff would be cool.

How about something like After Shock. Maybe the quake itself doesn't do anything until she is done. Something like Nyx's absorb. Charge up and BOOMSHAKALAKA!