The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exilus Adapter Overpriced.

Moghul

sKsa9H6.jpg

Let me get this straight:

Not only does this cost me TWO DAYS worth of scans but it also costs me 2 built Formas, an Argon crystal and 1 Orokin cell?

The 20 plat alternative feels very much like the only real solution. This, to me, is a serious ripoff.

I would have understood perfectly for it to cost that much if it were a reusable blueprint but having to spend all those resources for what is basically one more slot which can only hold marginally useful mods is ridiculous.

Seriously people, would you spend 2 formas, an argon crystal, an orokin cell and 50k rep so you can add rush to your frame? Even the new mods don't seem worth it to me.

Put rush in exilus slot for bonus MS (or mobilize, that mod is p sweet), put staple mod in warframe slots (redirection, vigor)

But yeah, it's overpriced

50k simaris rep (me being rank 19 = 3 days of 19k rep farming) just to buy a disposable blueprint that costs a lot

Edit: Inb4 adds exilus BP to next raid

Edited by p3z1

I have 3 words for you:

Optional. Endgame. Material.

Overpriced is overpriced no matter what. Just because you can afford to throw away resources to get this doesn't mean that it doesn't essentially do the same thing as a forma which, in plat, costs precisely the same and in building, doesn't cost two other blodey forma.

In my opinion resource price is pretty fair, however the Rep price is not. Probably it should be a reusable blueprint, or cost like 5,000-10,000 Rep at max.

Also giving BPs away in alerts and invasions might solve the problem as well, in the end you only need one per frame, similar to Reactors.

Edited by (PS4)Gaelic-_-Flame

Exilus Adapter is actually not needed in any way. It's just a BONUS SLOT, not another AURA. So kinda, this price is okay for me. Everyone is crying that forma is useless and he gets over 9000 over void runs - now you have way do dispatch them for UTILITY SLOT and you say that it costs too much? I won't get it.

Overpriced is overpriced no matter what. Just because you can afford to throw away resources to get this doesn't mean that it doesn't essentially do the same thing as a forma which, in plat, costs precisely the same and in building, doesn't cost two other blodey forma.

The thing is the new slots are intended for those with the resources to throw away, it's not intended for those that are either newbie or have barely enough to skate by.

Edited by IceDragonofAmber

I understand that some people have over 100 forma blueprints waiting to get tossed away and over 600 orokin cells (like myself) but the price is still too high.

Coptering was optional as well and yet the most used weapons were the ones that could copter.

Superior mobility is not optional.. Some frames like Frost and Rhino demand Rush and if you want to match the old system in terms of pure speed, you're going to put this on all of your frames.

I think it should be a slot that doesn't cost anything, then I'd say the cost is fair. Requires a minimum of 4 forma to even try to slot the extra mod in. So about a total of 6?!?

I have to agree on that. The thing is, the best option is to polarize the exilus slot, and that means that you lock yourself into exilus mods of that polarity. Even then you may still need another Forma on a regular slot to use the thing.

I understand that some people have over 100 forma blueprints waiting to get tossed away and over 600 orokin cells (like myself) but the price is still too high.

Coptering was optional as well and yet the most used weapons were the ones that could copter.

Superior mobility is not optional.. Some frames like Frost and Rhino demand Rush and if you want to match the old system in terms of pure speed, you're going to put this on all of your frames.

Maybe stop min-maxing and replace a mod with Rush if it means so much to you?

Also coptering was cancer, its nothing but good that it got removed.

And if you claim to have so many extra and unneeded respurces why don't you just, idk, spend them?

Maybe stop min-maxing and replace a mod with Rush if it means so much to you?

Also coptering was cancer, its nothing but good that it got removed.

And if you claim to have so many extra and unneeded respurces why don't you just, idk, spend them?

At MR 18 min-maxing is where the fun is at.

No one said coptering wasn't cancer.

If you need proof of my resources, I can provide proof. Also, because getting that 50k rep is a pain in the behind.

Edited by Moghul

Well, its 3 days worth of half an our doing the simaris target, not that bad in grinding, bad in rep caps of up to 20k/day at max mastery rank.

On the 2 forma and such, im more or less fine with it, because you still need to wait 3 days to get the rep, in those 3 days you get the 2 forma and get one extra. Plus you have to polarice your frame again thats another 2 forma, 1 get on the day the exilus craft and the other from the 3 day rep farmin.

Also, keep in mid that its not necesary to do, its just a litle extra. I was hopping to be able to put augments in the slot, but hey, its better tan nothing and hives high masteri rank players something to do.

At MR 18 min-maxing is where the fun is at.

No one said coptering wasn't cancer.

If you need proof of my resources, I can provide proof. Also, because getting that 50k rep is a pain in the behind.

Does not disregard my point. If going fast is so important to you you can always simply replace one of your other mods.

So we agree on something

I'm not doubting the amount of resources you have (though looking over what I wrote it does kinda sound that way, apologies) I'm simply asking why don't you use them if you have the extra supplies?

Edited by IceDragonofAmber

And optional is still optional.

Most things in this game are optional. Equinox is optional, every Prime xy is optional. Still noone that cries in those threads is told that those things are optional.

There aren't many things that are not optional. Your reasoning is ridiculous.

Edited by sylanna

Most things in this game are optional. Equinox is optional, every Prime xy is optional. Still noone that cries in those threads is told that those things are optional.

There aren't many things that are not optional. Your reasoning is ridiculous.

I seriously do not get this argument. It's an optional item that is LITERALLY in NO WAY needed to progress in this game. Simply saying that the majority of this game is also optional doesn't change a thing.

I seriously do not get this argument. It's an optional item that is LITERALLY in NO WAY needed to progress in this game. Simply saying that the majority of this game is also optional doesn't change a thing.

Still ridiculous reasoning. Every thing in this game is totally optional. I can clear the star chart with just my excal, mk-1 Braton, and Skana.

Optional is not an excuse for locking an item behind unfair pricing or unfun mechanics.

My take on this is to make the blueprint reusable at least. Warframe ENDGAME is not supposed to be taking upskirt photographs of mobs lying on their backs for Simaris' perverse pleasure.

I didn't forma every weapon and frame I have 6 to 8 times to be his personal camera toting pervert.

So what is progression in this game? Most people will answer that aquiring new stuff and improving it is progression. The exilus slot is progression by this definition. It is true that it won't stop your progression, if you don't have it, but neither does not having Ash Prime or whatever. Actually almost nothing stops your progression and still most of those things aren't as stupid to aquire as the exilus slot. You can aquire everything in this game without Primes, most mods, clan tech and even reactors etc., but that doesn't mean that is is okay to hide those things behind a giant wall.

Edited by sylanna