The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exilus Adapter Overpriced.

Moghul

'Insanely expensive crafting requirement'- hardly. It's just two forma and some resources. Don't like that, do a t3 mission, a high class starmap mission, or even derelict and sellable mods drop in mission, or towers drop bp's/parts that you can sell for 5-25 plat a pop.

This feels like the absolute incarnation of the entitlement generation. You are literally adding a brand new slot to work with, that is a massive amount of power in the form of flexibility and warframe usability.

These complaint threads are going to eventually be what kills me. Leaves a terrible taste in my mouth to hear people complain after being given opportunity.

I dont care about the ressources, or the formas. It's the 50k simaris standing that is pissing me off ... 

So much about the new slot, when they were 1st removed. Now they are reintroduced and we have to pay to benefit from it ?

If I am from the entitlement generation, you are from the genration that like being ripped off, or the wallet warrior generation ...

Alright I'm just going to touch a bunch of things at once:

1) It's free.

So is AIDS, so is Parkinson's. Just because it's free, doesn't mean it's good.

2) This is for "experienced people".

Third time I'm saying this : a high price is still high regardless of how much money you have in your pocket.

3) You get so much for that amount!

For one, you really don't. And i thought you said it wasn't necessary.

4) It's not necessary to play the game.

Neither are arcanes and their tax got cut from 500k to 200k.

That is also your opinion. There was also a bunch of people who thought coptering wasn't necessary and yet most people did it. We want mobility. Tons of it. This gives you the mobility that you lost with the update. It's like modding your melee for coptering with rush, berserker, quickening, etc.

5) Eh, forma is easy to get and I have plenty

Same as 2).

6) It's something to work towards

No, it is not. Something to work towards is building in preparation for a boss fight, a raid, some sort of actual content. This is not content. DE could have very easily and absolutely understandably simply added the slot without having to build the device. Instead they made it so you have to spend 3 days worth of scanning, 2 days worth of forma and a bunch of resources which people farm for a reason: they're rare.

If you think this is endgame material or some sort of progression system, you are thoroughly mistaken. Do you really believe someone at DE went "Ya know these people who have everything already? Let's make them do S#&$ no one really does for some really basic S#&$ like improved movement!"?

Damn I couldnt have said it better. Thanks man !

Mobility is not end game, or for rich people or whatever, it's basically the only thing you will use from the first second you start to play until you stop ...

Just the more reason of this being totally optional.Why do you wanna use it if it will lock your frame to a single build?Cause reasons?

i DONT want to use it under those circumstances. That is my point. As it it now it's completely useless to me ... and i don't want useless things in this game especially when heralded as a way to have more flexibility and the outcome is the complete opposite. The fact that so many are saying the same thing and are dissatisfied with the implementation is clearly an indication that something is not right. Let me pay NOT to grind .... i'm sure as hell not going to pay to grind.

weapons  2.0

we improve the gamplay so you can go more ninja! we open a brand new slot to add utility to your primaries.

this mod slot will allow you to reload, zoom and puch trhough among others.

you can buy the slot in the market for 20 pl or you can craft that by using 2 formas 1 Exilus adapter and 50k  (sorry we forgot to say that you can craft this in the patch notes).

hope you enjoy your update you people are awesome <3

Formu: thanks De for the new slot!!

seriously guys i have no problem puting money again in the game to get a scarf or a hat or a badass skin but im not paying for the bike that you take away from me.

the game is really amazing is a shame that now i need to grind in order to grind. it hurst in my soul, this game was one of the last game that i really enjoy/like. thanks anyways was a very fun experience to me.

I say make it cost 100K Rep and make the BP reusable, that would even things out.

That would be acceptable. And I am the patient type of people, that can consider more than 48h crafting and an extra forma on a warframe an acceptable solution ...

Edited by Zerdfer

I dont care about the ressources, or the formas. It's the 50k simaris standing that is pissing me off ... 

So much about the new slot, when they were 1st removed. Now they are reintroduced and we have to pay to benefit from it ?

If I am from the entitlement generation, you are from the genration that like being ripped off, or the wallet warrior generation ...

LOL again with the 10 slot only use 1 skill warrior.

Just dont use that slot. It will not affect you much.

So much entitlement. We went 2+ years without this slot yet some of you are acting like you're totally screwed if you don't get the slot right this moment. 

What affects me is the new super slow Parkour 2.0. Which I have no choice to use ... And if I want to go faster, what do I need ?

See my problem ? 

Your argument doesn't justifies anything by the way. They need free players almost to the extent they need the paying players. 

My argument justified everything, it's free. You are complaining it takes too long to get it for nothing.

They need free players to play to longer periods of time.

Paying players just need to pay.

What affects me is the new super slow Parkour 2.0. Which I have no choice to use ... And if I want to go faster, what do I need ?

See my problem ? 

Wtf, during parkour does health duration or strngth mode affects you?

no it doesnt

just unequip those and equip with speed mods.

Wtf, during parkour does health duration or strngth mode affects you?

no it doesnt

just unequip those and equip with speed mods.

What kind of logic is that lol We are talking about the parkour and movement in general where is the link with vitality ? 

And optional is still optional.

It's an option to not play the game, too. Saying we shouldn't talk about something like this purely because it's optional is nonsense.

The entire point of this forum is to talk about the game and give feedback. DE needs to hear it, you don't. So if you don't like what people are saying you can also take the option to not read the forums,

Edited by f3llyn

See my problem ? 

Gee, how come I don't have your "problem"? If my frames are too slow I just put a Rush mod in a regular slot. Stop acting so entitled.

As someone who's been playing this game a long time I have to say the big issue here is the rep per BP. I know DE wants people to actually bother to do scanning runs but this is just a bit too much.

Resources can be farmed fairly easily and even standard rep can be as well but simaris rep is a bit more difficult to gather. I'm not asking for this thing to be free but would it be ok to drop it to like 30k rep maybe even 25k?

BTW people, it is possible to complain about things and not be entitled. Some people just have diffrent tolerances for their effort-per-rewards ratio.

Edited by Generalsherman

It's an option to not play the game, too. Saying we shouldn't talk about something like this purely because it's optional is nonsense.

The entire point of this forum is to talk about the game and give feedback. DE needs to hear it, you don't. So if you don't like what people are saying you can also take the option to not read the forums,

/thread, gg.

if all this isnt feedback im kirby

I'm fine with constructive feedback. Hell, I think the rep requirement is excessive and should be toned down to maybe half of what it is currently. However, the people who are acting like their game is ruined because of this is ridiculous. If you REALLY feel that slow with Parkour 2.0 then just use a regular slot for a Rush mod. If I can fit it in when I need to then so can you. Stop acting like it's impossible and that the only solution is a utility slot. Like I said before, we went 2+ years without a utility slot, you'll do just fine for a couple of days or a week.