Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Neurode Farming

Dylshero

Question

Ok I am having a problem with having enough neurodes to build weapons and forma and such things because I can't farm enough of them I am struggling to get one or two.

Ways I have currently tried and how thats gone

1. Vay Hek Boss too long to complete and haven't got one from it yet

2. Earth Dark Sectors Defense after 10 waves I had nothing so I left

3. Eris Dark Sectors Defense 10 waves I had nothing so I left

4. Dont have enough Muta Alad V keys to use this as a good way to get neurodes.

*Didnt try these with a Nekros though.

So I am looking for a mission where you can farm neurodes getting at least 1-3 per mission or more or an almost guarenteed way to get 1 per mission. So what do you guys suggest is there a place to get loads of neurodes is orokin derelict the place to go and which type assassination, defense or survival.

*Edit Also any suggestions for Orokin Cells like a good few for prime weapons.
Edited by Dylshero

12 answers to this question

Loot crates got significantly buffed in U17.

It's extremely easy to run a quick Sabotage on Earth, find every cache and break every box, and walk away with one or two neurodes every twenty minutes if you bring a fast frame.

The same applies to other rares, especially Jupiter with its unholy mountain of boxes and lockers.

Yes, exploring is a viable resource farm now. Get out of lootbot central and try your luck. Also, heavy gunners (either Drekar variant or both) drop Orokins as their rare, go punch some Grineer out on Uranus.

Step 1: Be Hydroid.

Step 2: Equip Pilfering Swarm, max efficiency and as much Power Strength as you can while keeping your efficiency in a place you like (I've got +102% with max Intensify, 8/10 Transient Fortitude and 2/10 Blind Rage, which is enough for 3 random drops per enemy).

Step 3: Go to an Excavation mission on Earth.

Step 4: Keep pressing 4 in the general direction of the enemies, who are low level and will get easily destroyed by tentacles and rain down loot. While they're doing their thing, pass the time by trying to not get shot in the &#! by Ballistas.

Earth Sabotages don't work for me run a few grabbing everything not a single one.

Same here, Earth Sabotage proves complete opposite for me of what is said here:

Loot crates got significantly buffed in U17.

It's extremely easy to run a quick Sabotage on Earth, find every cache and break every box, and walk away with one or two neurodes every twenty minutes if you bring a fast frame.

The same applies to other rares, especially Jupiter with its unholy mountain of boxes and lockers.

Yes, exploring is a viable resource farm now. Get out of lootbot central and try your luck. Also, heavy gunners (either Drekar variant or both) drop Orokins as their rare, go punch some Grineer out on Uranus.

Same here, Earth Sabotage proves complete opposite for me of what is said here:

Hm. After further testing...

I seem to run into some days where every run makes it rain rares - yesterday was this for me with Neural Sensors, got five in one spy run, and one Neurode on almost every Eris spy - and others where the drop pool seems to be completely dry of even a single neurode. Not sure how that works out, but those Sabotages... sometimes they work amazingly well, sometimes they don't work at all. And yet, apparently the RNG code was checked and isn't bugged, so I wonder what's going on, other than "incredibly good/bad RNG".

did you try ODD ? I usually do it with the resonating maim squad ( equinox built for str and max range + Banshee max range and all the str you can fit, must have the resonance augment. and finally a nekros with max range and a trin built for EV )

Why do i use this squad ? makes the defense waves much much faster bec the enemies die the moment they get out of the spawns. you don't need to shoot a bullet. let equinox activate both 3 and 4 in day form and leave them this will kill the enemies for you..

it's ofc preferable to bring as much Corrosive projections as you can for those armored ancients but because of how good the resonance damage multiplier is, 2 CPs would be very enough.

I usually do 40 waves and end up with 5-6 neurodes, some O cells, around 50k nano spores, and some alad V Navs as well.

Good luck

Edit : make sure banshee doesn't add fleet exp bec you will need some duration to be able to stack the several sonars up so the damage multiplier increases

Edited by _Medo_