Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's The Point Of Forced Ragdoll *after* Death?

izzatuw

Question

13 answers to this question

If you don't mod your shotgun with Punch Through, the ragdoll on death helps you by knocking enemy corpses away so they don't hinder your ability to shoot behind them.

If you do mod for Punch Through or the gun already has it (eg: Kohm, Drakgoon) then... it looks cool and is hilarious to watch.

Some shotguns already got nerfed during this buff. Like for example strun wraith with 4.1 reload or boar prime with increased reload, decreased status chance and fire rate.

I dont have any shotgun by myself but friend said his hek has 60k damage and this is kinda... much more than opticore ... which is useless as hell

Realistic? Pretty sure if you shot someone at point blank range with a shotgun it would just tear them to shreds. It wouldn't send them flying 100m away. I like it though for the exact opposite reason in that it's entirely unrealistic.

As already pointed out though the ragdoll effect is meant to be able to knock other enemies over. I've never noticed it but then I've never really looked out for it.