Basically Zephyr In Pvp:

HoakinBlackforge

She is horrible.

Even though she has a great gravity/mobility advantage, that doesn't stop any Soma prime from 2 secs/killing her in mid air.

I played her for like 3-4 rounds, tailwind does as much as a regular bulletjump, divebomb doesn't deal any damage unless you literally land on their helmets, and tornado barely bruises them.

There.

They should at least allow us to use the Divekick vortex augment on her 2nd ability. 

She is horrible.

Even though she has a great gravity/mobility advantage, that doesn't stop any Soma prime from 2 secs/killing her in mid air.

I played her for like 3-4 rounds, tailwind does as much as a regular bulletjump, divebomb doesn't deal any damage unless you literally land on their helmets, and tornado barely bruises them.

There.

They should at least allow us to use the Divekick vortex augment on her 2nd ability. 

Then you are using her wrong.

But i agree that divebomb needs a buff, it should add a knockdown area.

Then you are using her wrong.

But i agree that divebomb needs a buff, it should add a knockdown area.

Nah, she really is awful. Tailwind is basically an extra bullet jump or a desperate button when you accidentally jump into a hole.

Divebomb has tiny AoE and deals miserable damage, it compensates a lot more to use that energy on channeling and using a melee ground slam.

Turbulence has about 10 seconds duration, costs 75 energy and doesn't guarantee you won't get a lex prime bullet in your head, so you have to use it with perfect timing to make it worth it and even then you're precious Oro is in the hands of RNGod.

And finally Tornado, it doesn't spawn on top of enemies or chase them out like it does on PvE, and the damage is miserable considering it's an ultimate. You'd get waay more kills by channeling those 100 energy into melee.

All of that coupled with the fact that zephyr has the armour of a hamster. She really needs a buff in pvp.