Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Love "free" Void Runs (^^,)

(XBOX)IkkNico

I'm not sure if this is a new trend, or I am just lucky, but I've had plenty of "free" runs in the void over the past few days.

Most recent example;

Just finished a nice 40 min run. We were a 3 man squad coming out from the Kappa (Sedna) invasion, and I was just about to hit X (for another invasion run), when someone else in the squad started a Void survival. Mind you this was in a completely silent squad, all we did was wait for each other and revive. Nothing special.

Is anyone else experiencing an increase in "free" void runs?

It's actually quite common, if you are squad of competent players.  Play well with people and they will keep playing with you and share their keys.  If you do not make attempts to revive, run around survival like a moron, cannot stay alive, don't spam annoying abilities(slowva in defense with max range) I will leave the squad/mission and find another.  Squads give more XP and more rewards.    

Sometimes. There's this etiquette in Warframe, that's even applied when playing silently with a squad. Most of the time when I or someone else puts up a key would be during those voids where you go, "man, was that really 60 waves/minutes" and if the host doesn't lag.

Or if most of the squad is farming for something and the host put up several keys and the runs are smooth and the others put up a key or two.

Edited by Nayroy

Most of the time if the pugs im playing with are decent and I feel they can hold their own I will pop up some. It's fun espeicially if you don't have anything else to do besides hunt for plat. I don't keyshare, IMO I feel the people who typically just ask for keyshares will be missing out wasting time to find people who have the keys they require. 80% with out keys 5% people willing to just go all out and have a fun time and share the experience with others and 15% is keyshare people still looking for people after 2-3 runs of long missions. 

Hmm, I always wait for players at elevators, or if I see a low rank running after pick ups. Generally I try to stay close to my sqaud. Makes it easier to revive ,and the affinity bonus is not bad either. Still I've only seen these free runs in the past 3-4 days.

I'm currently hunting Soma Prime parts, so whenever I'm in a good sqaud, I put up T4 Interception or T3 Mo Def. However the good sqauds are usually found in alerts, and people quit as soon as they've collected the prize.

Thanks for all the replies

This is why key sharing is bad.

Getting invited to void runs used to be a normal thing, till people decided that no, my keys are special and need to be shared only with others that have the same key too so I can keep not getting the part I want from a tower.

Run on sentences.

I'm not sure I quite follow Sakatchi.

Is it a bad thing, that I host random void runs (if I feel a group is competent enough for the Void)?

I don't lay down conditions, because I play mainly for fun. Of course a big part of that fun is unlocking stuff ('new is always better')