Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Alliance!

Mutt2679

We're a shadow clan looking for an organized, mature alliance. Our active members( we've got about 12 active players) are vets or climbing the ranks quickly and we are constantly recruiting to take our inactives places. 

My main goal is to find our members another pool of guys to get runs in with without having to recruit through public. 

Let me know if you're interested in taking us in and a little about you're alliance!

Edited by Mutt2679

Hi, Alectryon Order is a pretty new alliance, and we're looking to get a group of any size Ghost-Shadow rank clans for the same reason as you :)

It's just my clan, The Majestic Chickens, and another shadow clan right now, but we both have active members and I'm trying to recruit more alliances relatively soon. I just uploaded the alliance emblem, just waiting for it to be approved and added in game! We don't have TeamSpeak or any other voice chat, sorry if that's a deal-breaker for you.

There's a bit more about our alliance on the forum page:  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/506309-alectryon-order/  or you can add me in game, IGN Rhyzhoi, if you're interested or have any other questions.