About Syndicate Reputation Gaining.

Morque

Question

Hi All,

I am really confused about syndicates reputation farming. I have many questions about that. Any help apreciated.

1-) Must we only wear one syndicate sigil for farming ?

2-) Regular missions, Invasion Missions, Alert Mission can give reputation while wearing syndicate sigil ?

3-) Syndicates bonus sigils is bugged ? (I mean give +%x bonus rep sigils of syndicate)

4-) I am wearing only one Sigil (Red Evil +%8 named "Lesion Sigil") And i have 14,744 Rep points cap is 44,000 but i don't gain Rep Points in last 3 Invasion Assasination Missions. Whats wrong i don't understand.

Thanks.

3 answers to this question

1. You can only wear one sigil of any Syndicate at a time. Doesn't matter if it's the same Syndicate, you can only wear one. You can wear any other sigil along with it though. That includes boss sigils, hunter sigils, holiday sigils, etc.

2. Any mission will give reputation as long as you have a sigil on. Make sure that you have not met your daily rep cap.

3. AFAIK, the Syndicate bonus is not bugged.

4. There is a capped amount of reputation you can earn in one day. It is affected by your mastery rank (1,000MR+1,000=Daily Cap) For example, MR14 people can earn 15K. MR 8 can earn 9k. I think you have the Syndicate Reputation Cap mixed up with your daily cap. Syndicate Rep cap is how much rep you can earn until you can advance to the next level or until you can't earn any at all.

Hope it helps. 

*Edit

Fixed some grammar and spelling issues.

Edited by CLERINERT

CLERINERT thanks for the clearing informations. I mixed "Daily Rep Cap" and "Sendicate Rep Cap" as you write. I have 0 Daily Rp Point and i don't gain any reputation because of this. I understand now  many thanks again.

Hi All,

I am really confused about syndicates reputation farming. I have many questions about that. Any help apreciated.

1-) Must we only wear one syndicate sigil for farming ?

2-) Regular missions, Invasion Missions, Alert Mission can give reputation while wearing syndicate sigil ?

3-) Syndicates bonus sigils is bugged ? (I mean give +%x bonus rep sigils of syndicate)

4-) I am wearing only one Sigil (Red Evil +%8 named "Lesion Sigil") And i have 14,744 Rep points cap is 44,000 but i don't gain Rep Points in last 3 Invasion Assasination Missions. Whats wrong i don't understand.

Thanks.

I am having the same problem, I am wearing a Sigil for the Steel Meridian, doing regular missions, trying to get enough standing to unlock their missions, but I'm not gaining any rep points. It's pissing me off. If I wear a sigil for any other syndicate and I gain the points. But not for Steel Meridian or Red Veil. So how the hell am I supposed to level up my standings for that DE??