Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"stolen Dreams" Mission, Or The First Time I Have Hated Warframe

WynterMute

Seriously, I suck at stealth type missions, if I liked them I am sure I would be playing assasins creed or something right now. I have tried this stupid mission no less than 9 times and most recently failed to an invisible barrier. As far as I am concerned the quest chain stops here, and I am sure at some point my interest in the game. Having a single point of failure that causes a solid 30 minutes of mind numbing, annoying, and boring mario brothers BS to be a waste of time is absolutely idiotic and poor design. The first time I have had to say that about this game. God help you if you try it any other way than solo as well.

I have failed twice to simply being too slow on the hacking game.

I freaking HATE spy missions, it forces me into a style of gameplay intended for those much more patient and less easily frustrated than myself.

/rant

Go into recruiting chat and see if a player is willing to help you. Also bows and ciphers work amazing for stealth. And you shouldn't blame a game for your lack of ability. I don't want to sound like those "get gud" players. But there are ways to succeed without a heavy reliance on classical stealth tactics.

WynterMute - I was the same way when I tried that quest....and I still loathe spy missions.  Yet, now I can do them with whatever frame/gear I happen to have (effectively)

The tips for finding people to help out are good.  There are those that will.

Also, if you just pay attention to the layouts for the vaults, you get used to them.  (it gets easier)

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Cleaned up!