Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hyena Pack - Neptune Endless Boss Fight

APBladeX

While helping a few clanmates gather parts for Loki, we encountered the same bug 75% of the time. The Hyena Pack, after being defeated, still show an objective marker above where they spawn, with an invisible entity remaining there. It is not detectable by radar, it can be melee attacked and bleed, it can be affected by sentinel abilities, but will not appear or die. This causes extraction to be impossible, as there is no marker and the doors are locked.

For me it shows the entity as being under the floor where they spawn, and it can take damage(with a value of 0) from aoe abilities, but still will not clear. I have not been able to complete the mission once since patch out of about ten tries.

Tried forced movement abilities like stomp? It usually works for forcing these kind of bugs to solv themselves (ie: frozen last enemy in exterminate, invisible enemy target etc).

I it works it could act as band aid fix unil we get an actual fix.

Unfortunately our squad wasn't prepared for such a thing. The only frames we tried were Oberon, Mag, Valkyr, and Excalibur.