Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Mission Drop Rate Bug

Giradeli

From the information i have mustered on the fact i have found that you are not able to recieve the Latron prime reciever. There apears to be a glitch that by accident the reward is the reaper handle. You cannot recieve the reciever in anyway, And you can also not recieve any other reaper parts/blueprint. I hope this is fixed because as of now the only actual items you can utilize are the frost prime parts/blueprints.

P.S i was looking for this info for a long time, I think a lot of people are after some answers so please spread it around so nobody wastes there keys/time.

Do you have any reaper parts? The info i got said by accident the reaper handle was implemented instead of the reciever, But even so the reaper i still believe is broken ...

Edited by Giradeli

Uhm, i do have a reciever. :|

I'll get a screenie if you'd want one.

And another P.S, i also have the reaper handle :3

Please do so, or if you've used it to craft the Latron Prime already, post a pic of the Latron Prime being built.

Took me about 9-10 runs to get all the latron prime pieces and blueprint. Making it now as we speak.
However i am starting to believe all we are getting from the reaper parts are just handles, i've gotten 5 now. Starting to think i should stop till we can get some kind of confirmation other reaper parts are part of the rewards.

Edit: Screenshot of the latron prime in foundry - http://imgur.com/iD1Sf00

Edited by Mallyx

From the information i have mustered on the fact i have found that you are not able to recieve the Latron prime reciever. There apears to be a glitch that by accident the reward is the reaper handle. You cannot recieve the reciever in anyway, And you can also not recieve any other reaper parts/blueprint. I hope this is fixed because as of now the only actual items you can utilize are the frost prime parts/blueprints.

P.S i was looking for this info for a long time, I think a lot of people are after some answers so please spread it around so nobody wastes there keys/time.

I've gotten a Reaper handle

Actually here's a better screen, showing that i got both handle and the reciever, and you can also see the reciever lighting up in the recepie.

Warframe2013-05-2419-58-20-47_zps9ccfabc

What void tower, if you remember that is, did the receiver from from? Extermination or raid? Level 1 or 2?