Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Neptune Psamathe's Hyena Pack

HeartRipper

I cannot complete this mission because one of the three hyenas is missing/doesn't show up, this bug does not only incure for me.

Edit: I tried to do the mission multiple times in different ways (solo, invite only, public) but no different results, one of the hyenas still doesn't show up, I also asked other people to do this mission, no luck for them either.

Edited by HeartRipper

Yep, definitely a thing. At first I thought I was killing them too quickly, but after replaying the mission several times the same thing happens 9/10 times I play it. I have had this happen for other bosses as well. Also the fact that all missions I've played for the corpus are all moa all the time and is very frustrating.

Yep, definitely a thing. At first I thought I was killing them too quickly, but after replaying the mission several times the same thing happens 9/10 times I play it. I have had this happen for other bosses as well. Also the fact that all missions I've played for the corpus are all moa all the time and is very frustrating.

Yes it is very frustrating, you kill 2 hyena's and rest don't show up, the SS I took was of that happening, there was no mark on the map of the other two, I hope they fix this soon.

Edited by Andrewkun

Yes it is very frustrating, you kill 2 hyena's and rest don't show up, the SS I took was of that happening, there was no mark on the map of the other two, I hope they fix this soon.

I solo nearly all of my missions, so only two show up to fight me, three show up with a squad of 2 and four show up with a squad of 3 and 4. I don't know what's happening to people who play with squads but from what i can tell it isn't good either.