Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dead On Hitting The Water (With Quick Thinking)

Fari

I'm not sure if I was doing anything special or something, maybe a parkour move, but as soon as the water hit me in Tyl's boss room during it's second rising, I instantly died. No death sounds, shield full, no revive option available, unable to move camera at all.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/433821478399599144/F0362344D21446F45B571F30F68E8AB98B902CA3/ 

I think Helios died at the exact same time, but I'm not positive. Probably has something to do with the electric water, but yeah I mean I hadn't even been in archwing yet so I should've had decent shields.

Noteworthy that I had Quick Thinking on, and thus 2 health, but with a lot of energy left over, maybe I died right as it switched to archwing, and quick thinking came off before new health and shields came on? That doesn't explain not being able to revive or move camera at all, but I feel like it could be related.

*edit* Just tried to recreate this, and it worked perfectly. 2 health with mirage having quick thinking, not going into the water before it's electric, as soon as electric water touches me I completely die without bleed out, a death sound, or revive options.

I doubt it matters much, but I used hikou with the new explosive mod to get to that 2 health, had already been at 2 health for a minute before the electric water killed me.

Side note, mirage does still have all 4 daily revives, it's not a matter of not having them.

Edited by NearoC

Health and shields carry over when you transfer to Archwing, likely to prevent people hopping into electric water to wait for your shields to recharge on land.

Considering Archwing mods don't have Quick Thinking available to them, it brought you into Archwing with 2 hp (or some such tiny percentage of hp) but didn't save you.

Health and shields carry over when you transfer to Archwing, likely to prevent people hopping into electric water to wait for your shields to recharge on land.

Considering Archwing mods don't have Quick Thinking available to them, it brought you into Archwing with 2 hp (or some such tiny percentage of hp) but didn't save you.

Well, then I guess problems are as follows: 

-It ignored my full shields, electric water isn't suppose to do that and doesn't otherwise

-I never went down, and didn't have revive options

Well, then I guess problems are as follows: 

-It ignored my full shields, electric water isn't suppose to do that and doesn't otherwise

-I never went down, and didn't have revive options

Yeah, that definitely sounds like a bug then.