Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exilus Adapter And Platinum.

Empiren

The bottom line is that the slot is either a waste of time or money, except for people with tons of plat just left over from previous purchases and nothing to spend it on, or something like that.

I could argue that even these ppl should rather get something worthwhile to spend this plat on and not bandaid fix slot.

Edited by Davoodoo

This seems like a topic made by a person reluctant (or unwilling?) to actually understand a concept before posting about it? Everything written by the OP is nonsense apart from the statement (apparently made by somebody else) that platinum is a shortcut to avoid spending time grinding in-game most likely because your available gaming time is limited.

Always remember: The only heroes in Warframe are the players buying platinum. They make the game happen, they make sure the developers are continually getting paid and that the game remains opens and evolving.

Those who do not are simply freeloaders who contribute nothing to the game.

Active population is still important for those paying customers to flaunt their misa prime. Otherwise whats the point?

Utility mods can be slotted on any slot.

If you NEED to move fast you are going to have to make space.

I wont make my builds suck, i have maxed builds focusing on perfection regarding the abilities and for that i cant just replace a mod with movement S#&$, i dont even have space for survivability mods

I wont make my builds suck, i have maxed builds focusing on perfection regarding the abilities and for that i cant just replace a mod with movement S#&$, i dont even have space for survivability mods

Then don't put parkour mods on? nobody will die if you get to the cryopod 0.2 seconds later then everyone else

The real problem is the drain, not the cost. 4 augment mods sold and I can afford three of them at a time so long as I have the rep. 

Cost is not an issue even if you barely get around to trading. You've seriously opened your argument up to strawman's and white knights the second you brought DE's motives into the equation, their motives have never had a place being discussed on these forums (We know where they stand on Grind and RNG after all...) 

What needs to be discussed is the future for these damned slots. Even frames that people have sunk too many polarities into are being hard pressed to slot these things even after polarizing the damn slot

In my opinion: These things not cost at all and should at the very least dramatically reduce the cost of us slotting in the limited roster of mods. 

Don't misunderstand me though. 

We're not entitled to these new slots or using them for jack all, but at the same time if DE implements something into the game are we wrong for expecting it to be usable after it costing us an arm and a leg to get iiif you don't trade ? 

The real problem is the drain, not the cost. 4 augment mods sold and I can afford three of them at a time so long as I have the rep. 

Cost is not an issue even if you barely get around to trading. You've seriously opened your argument up to strawman's and white knights the second you brought DE's motives into the equation, their motives have never had a place being discussed on these forums (We know where they stand on Grind and RNG after all...) 

What needs to be discussed is the future for these damned slots. Even frames that people have sunk too many polarities into are being hard pressed to slot these things even after polarizing the damn slot

In my opinion: These things not cost at all and should at the very least dramatically reduce the cost of us slotting in the limited roster of mods. 

Don't misunderstand me though. 

We're not entitled to these new slots or using them for jack all, but at the same time if DE implements something into the game are we wrong for expecting it to be usable after it costing us an arm and a leg to get iiif you don't trade ? 

only people with very tight builds have issues with this. most of the utility mods are dash polarity and when polarized will fit any of the dash D or V ones. now for the people with tight builds on their frames i suggest polarizing in 1 more slot into their build and then polarizing the utility slot. people complained when DE made trinity require power strength but they got over it. these slots dont cost an arm and leg 20 plat is nothing and by the time you can raise 50k rep you can make 3 forma and as we know forma BP drops like mad.

only people with very tight builds have issues with this. most of the utility mods are dash polarity and when polarized will fit any of the dash D or V ones. now for the people with tight builds on their frames i suggest polarizing in 1 more slot into their build and then polarizing the utility slot. people complained when DE made trinity require power strength but they got over it. these slots dont cost an arm and leg 20 plat is nothing and by the time you can raise 50k rep you can make 3 forma and as we know forma BP drops like mad.

As prime mods become more diverse and plentiful, builds are just going to get tighter and tighter.

As prime mods become more diverse and plentiful, builds are just going to get tighter and tighter.

For example my aksomati build using 3 primed mods needed 8 polarities to fit everything.

Without any primed mods my rifle build needs 7 polarities.

Even without using primed mods i needed 7 polarities on my exca to fit 8 mods+utility+having ability to freely swap auras.

Edited by Davoodoo

Yeah, and that's your decision.

So it's up to you how you want to play.

This slot is for people like you that dont want to switch up. But they are not going to make it easy since this is your decision to not adjust your builds.

BTW, making 20 plat off trades is not that hard.

Several posts were hidden for increasing the level of toxicity in the thread. Please stay on-topic and remember that there is never any need to disrespect another player. If these kinds of remarks continue, the thread will be locked. 

Thank you! 

So what, they are a for-profit business and selling it at a good price with an opportunity to farm.

They listened to community and gave us something we asked for (which is not even a required item - just an option for increased power), at a good price!

Ever heard the saying, you have to eat to live. I have no issues with the manner this optional slot was released. Your complaints are unfair. Don't like it, don't buy it.

So what, they are a for-profit business and selling it at a good price with an opportunity to farm.

They listened to community and gave us something we asked for (which is not even a required item - just an option for increased power), at a good price!

Ever heard the saying, you have to eat to live. I have no issues with the manner this optional slot was released. Your complaints are unfair. Don't like it, don't buy it.

People asked for an augment slot.

This is the feedback subforum. I think phrasing it as "if you don't like it don't buy it" is counterproductive to the general idea of feedback.

Please note that this type of response will not be edited into the op as i feel it is not worth responding to more than once.

BTW, making 20 plat off trades is not that hard.

Trading should not be taken into account when talking about platinum cost. This brings a whole new mess of conflict that is counterproductive to a progressing discussion.

This reminds me of something that happened several years ago concerning the death of arcades. As late as the mid 90's people used to line up to toss quarters at Mortal Kombat and all the other new stuff. Experts claim that arcade machines were rendered useless by home systems (Ps1 era, before Xbox), but the way I remember it... shop owners turned the difficulty up to 12 on most of these games and raised the price by 3-400%. So for a dollar, you could spend a few brief seconds watching yourself get mauled. Value was the biggest change involved.

Im focusing my builds on lvl 200+ enemies, that should be answer enough

and so because the slot isnt useful to your precise builds its bad? lol its OPTIONAL if you have your builds set then what is the problem? you dont need to unlock the slot in the first place. no what im understanding is you want to keep your tight build and get the slot but that is a personal problem not a general one. there will be a trade off we all knew this. and if that is unacceptable to you one does not need to make use of an optional feature simple as that.

Edited by EinheriarJudith