The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

"could Not Update Account Information. Progress Was Not Saved"

CuteNSleepy

I can't speak English, so using machine translation, I'll report it.

"Could not update account information, progress was not saved!"
It'll be reported because this situation can't be avoided.

[ESC] > EQUIPMENT > ARSENAL > ASH PRIME > UPGRADE > CONFIG B

I go to a mission after that including MOD in [CONFIG B] in this state. Then

"Could not update account information, progress was not saved!"

This indication goes out.

When I go to DOJO and RERAY in the same state, a message doesn't go out, but record isn't done.

I'm quite in trouble. Solution, please.

Sorry about this issue - we are looking into affected accounts and looking for a fix! Thanks for your patience.

Um so will our boosters be reimbursed then cause I got a three day one, and its already been a full day wasted cause of this issue.

Um so will our boosters be reimbursed then cause I got a three day one, and its already been a full day wasted cause of this issue.

This information would be nice. Wasted the last 2 days of my 3 day booster and was forced to level a couple of things I didn't want to level or play with simply because that was the only loadout which would actually save and I didn't want it to be a complete waste.

At this point I'm not even playing anymore. The amount of wasted time is even more unacceptable than wasted boosters.

Hi, Tenno

Try this:

vCnMElC.png

Buenas Gilo,estamos en la misma alianza,es una pena pero optimizar o verificar no sirven en este problema,llevo ya dos días sin jugar a causa del bug que hace que sea injugable,a base de aburrimiento y experimentación he de decir que sucede con la mayoría de las armas,he probado de todo,hacer todos los cambios posibles incluso algunos sin sentido,el unico arma que he conseguido modear,subir y con el que he podido finalizar las misiones sin problemas es con la Drakra Prime,el resto de items que lleves deben estar sin ningún mod para poder equiparlos sin dar lugar a que pierdas todos los progresos de misión,además,de no cambiarles el aspecto/colores una vez equipados,el comercio en el clan y los duelos de clan quedan intactos,pero parece que es en el único sitio donde se pueden portar mods, parece que lo mismo para el traje, he probado a desinstalar el juego completo y reinstalarlo a través de la página,pero no hay ningún cambio positivo,dicho esto,espero que sea una información de ayuda para alguien, espero que arreglen esto cuanto antes y poder jugar de nuevo.

I Tested the issue because I was having it as well, (lost out on loot from 2 40 minute survivals so I wanted to figure it out) I was coloring my Sancti castanas and this is what caused the issue. Using them without color worked fine but right after I colored them, loaded a mission. boom. caused the account bug.

Been having the same issue with my Boltor Prime I just built, really inconvenient. Thanks for checking it out, DE :D

EDIT: I found that Loadout C works fine for my boltor prime and does not cause the issue. A and B seem to cause the bug.

Edited by Ironraven7

@DERebecca 

What about the lost Mastery Rank experience that was not tallied; but the warframes and weapons were still leveled?  As it stands, it's impossible to regain that experience, is there a way to fix this?

This should now be resolved!

I got logged out after 16 rounds T4 Interception after extraction.. No mods, No prime parts. No exp.

Still happens after 50% of my missions.. I dont know what's going on.. Is there a problem with Windows 10? o.O

edit: EE.log is in my last support ticket. ID: 397283

Edited by -S-O-Yetili

In about 5h I'll be able to test with the loadout that was breaking my missions before the fix and I'll update this post.

edit. Tested with my malfunctioning Simulor and it seems to be fixed. GJ DE :)

Edited by Krjal