Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Obtain Chesa Kubrow After 25 Tries...

Fayde8

Hello. I literally bought 25 Kubrow Starter Kits, and rushed the incubation 25 times, and did not get a single Chesa Kubrow. (I did this in small groups of 3-4, hoping to get lucky, but no dice.)

So, before everyone starts shouting that it's RNG, which is what every other post I read was saying, I want to point out that I installed the Incubator Upgrade Segment first. 

Can anyone else please tell me if they were able to get the Chesa WITH the Incubator Upgrade Segment installed? If not, I'm wondering if this is a bug... If it is, I'd really love to get back all the platinum I just spent on it...     :(

Thanks!

At mt 7th Kubrow, still nothing. 

There would have been more but I ran out of plat for eggs and i did 52 everest missions and i still got no eggs.. then i got 2 in 1 run.

RNG is stupid ridiculous in this game. Its not a bug. Its just RNG being a bastard.

At mt 7th Kubrow, still nothing. 

There would have been more but I ran out of plat for eggs and i did 52 everest missions and i still got no eggs.. then i got 2 in 1 run.

RNG is stupid ridiculous in this game. Its not a bug. Its just RNG being a bastard.

I would say its more like Devs thing, making it:

Chesa kubrow 5% becauseits NEW

All other 4 have 22.5% chance to get.

So yeah.

Thats the same with new Prime stuff like Ash BP

It may well be RNG.   :(  

I was hoping someone who also has the Incubator Upgrade Segment installed could confirm if they were able to get one or not while it was installed...

Yeah, that was a LOT of platinum for something I expected to get in 5-10 tries...  :(

I'm curious about this.

Assuming the Chesa has an equal drop chance to other Kubrow types (20%) then after 21 tries there should be a more then 99% chance of having received the item. (24 tries 99.5% chance). (I was looking at the math of this stuff in another thread called "The Math of Farming")

Perhaps the drop rate for Chesa is lower?

If the drop rate is equal to other types then the probability of this having occurred is exceptionally low.

PS I've installed the segment first and it hasn't dropped for me after 4 attempts.

Assuming the Chesa has an equal drop chance to other Kubrow types (20%) then after 21 tries there should be a more then 99% chance of having received the item. (24 tries 99.5% chance). (I was looking at the math of this stuff in another thread called "The Math of Farming")

I wish RNG worked that way. After a failiure to take into account the spent percentage.

Now, it resets after every try/run, etc. But what if, for example, I run 1 boss 10 times and it doent drop chasis (lets asume each part has 33% chance) then the chance should decrease for the item that dropped for at least the next 2-3 runs. so after 3 runs of getting only systems, the drop rate for it would go down at 20% instead of supposed 33%.

This is not @subject but it should help people like me and Fayde who only get 1-2 types of kubrow (i only get sahasa & sunika) to get incresed chances for the others.

• 4 weeks later...

i was very, very lucky as i got all three different kubrows on each try, i'm not going to waste my luck trying to get this new kubrow which is basically the worst one anyway. carrier is still far superior. 

There are four different kubrow and five with the new chesa kubrow.

I also get three different in my three first tries but then (after around 5 fails) I used imprints to get raksa.

Now I'm watching for a good price to get chesa imprints.

Best way is to get them is with imprints by trading.

I only try it with my resources if I randomly get them all together.

Maybe DE should implement a kubrow factory, where you simply create your kubrow and buy it at the end (rare colors or patterns = more platinum to pay at the end).

I wish they would provide imprints for the specific kubrows in the market at least.

Edited by M4T2E