Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trade Window Redisigned - Still No Search?

-InV-igo95862

No, the most important thing would be to make trading generally easier by creating an Auction house so we don't have to slog through walls of texts and outrageous demands for what we want/need

You're right, instead we can slog through walls of listings for things that can disappear seconds after they're listed

No, the most important thing would be to make trading generally easier by creating an Auction house so we don't have to slog through walls of texts and outrageous demands for what we want/need

keep that in the 1k+ topics about auction houses...... 

yes indeed we need a search function, but please for everything.... prime parts / keys is also a thing to look at ^^

WHY NOT BOTH!?

keep that in the 1k+ topics about auction houses...... 

But we do need them, don't we?

On the topic though: OP, you have all my +1's!

Let's witness DE adding a search option in trade dialog!

I guess for some this could be useful. Though I know I'd probably never use it. If you know the name of the mod, you probably know where it should be found, ie... warframe, rifle, aura, etc. If you list things alphabetically it's easy enough to find what you want especially since you know the name of what you are looking for. I can honestly say scrolling through a couple mods is faster than typing the name of mod and waiting for search function to find it. Just my personal opinion.

What I'd rather see is better mod sorting functions. Perhaps allow us to sort selected mods into a "Trade Bin". Then when at a trading kiosk, only the items in the Trade bin show up. This might prevent players from accidentally getting rid of something they didn't want to.

I can honestly say scrolling through a couple mods is faster than typing the name of mod and waiting for search function to find it. Just my personal opinion.

Seems like you never used mod search on liset. It is quick, fast and convenient. There is no search time and you only need to type a part of mod name not full.

giphy.gif