Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oh My God A Positive Pvp Review (For The Most Part)

-dicht.ThanksFrost-

Wow, eureka is saying something good about PvP 2.0

Let me just come fourth and say. This is one of  the best build of pvp I have ever played. PArkour litterally saved 2.0. Powers and Melee and Weapons feel in the right place and everything seems balanced for the most parts. Although i do have some things that need to go out there,

1) The vectis "Buff". For those who have not seen the changes you can check the notes. But in summary, you cant body shot anymore, you HAVE to head shot. This makes no sense, even with the new pakrour system it is not so easy to land a head shot, unless you are a MLG pr0 its way to difficult. Personally I would like the changes to be reverted. I believe that the vectis needs to get those body Shots (two hit) because with all these people moving around its really hard to remotely find a head  unless the target is standign still behind cover and shooting. But then you add the Lex, a 2 hit weapon, aka vectis-mini it makes no sense, which leads me to my next point.

2) The lex, sierously. Nerf it, its a mini vectis on steroids.

3) Equinox's sleep cast, should not be a thing. It's by far the most overpowered pvp cast in the game. It needs another look at.

4) the halikar harmakar thingy wtv, its a burst fire but with crap spread and travel. I suggest SLIGHTLY increasing either the travel time or spread (or both) to make it a tad more viable

Besides that no complaints

Edited by Eureka.seveN

2) The lex, sierously. Nerf it, its a mini vectis on steroids.

DE PLS. NAOW. PLS PLS PLS.

Yeah, I've played some of Capture the Cephalon on the brand new void-ish CephalonSuda-ish map. It was so challenging, yet so fun! :D Parkour 2.0 definitely does good for PvP.

The buff from PvE unintentionally carried over to PvP and will be reverted for PvP in the next hotfix.

Is this confirmed? :D

Still, Lex Prime was a very powerful (overpowered I mean) weapon in PvP even before U17.

But it's cool if it gets the buff reversion alone, better that than being two-shot before even noticing.

Is this confirmed? :D

Still, Lex Prime was a very powerful (overpowered I mean) weapon in PvP even before U17.

But it's cool if it gets the buff reversion alone, better that than being two-shot before even noticing.

Yes, confirmed:

You're right, a PVE boost to Lex Prime which in turn effected it in PVP slipped past me. Will be brought back to where it was. For now, have fun with it ;)

Totally agree except for the sniper: Vectis is the only sniper but actually you can use Daikyu which seems to be much better, now with the new mod they have released you could be able to kill even heavy warframe if they aren't close (not sure, haven't tried yet)

Is up to you if yoy want damage or if you want istant shot without (or at least with less) travel time. I think it's balanced as it is

Totally agree except for the sniper: Vectis is the only sniper but actually you can use Daikyu which seems to be much better, now with the new mod they have released you could be able to kill even heavy warframe if they aren't close (not sure, haven't tried yet)

Is up to you if yoy want damage or if you want istant shot without (or at least with less) travel time. I think it's balanced as it is