The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recruiting! New Clan Looking For Active, New Players!

(XBOX)elementdude23

Hello fellow Tenno!

Recently, I have created a clan with a friend, we have started doing things throughout our dojo, such as building the trading facility. But, things have been pretty slow around, usually just us two playing together, and getting resources. It would be awesome to have a bigger clan, full of active, helping, Tenno. Our clan is named, The Lost Phoenix

And I am willing to hand out promotions to those who help us!

It would be a great help, if any of you Tenno decide to Join:)

Currently I'm mastery rank 6 with an ember prime, and nova prime, along with a boltor prime and orthos prime.

My friend is currently mastery rank 2, with a boltor prime, and Loki prime, and working on getting Orokin cells for building an Orthos Prime.

Please comment if you have any questions about the Clan, I'll be happy to answer:)

Hey. How's it going? I'm looking for a "new clan" to join. I was actually hoping I could find a brand new clan, instead of joining an already built up clan with a lot of people. My master rank is 12 and I have pretty much all the prime warframes and weapons. My gamertag is DGC Daxx. If you need to get a hold of me, feel free to message me on Xbox. I definitely want to join ya'lls clan and help it grow. :)