The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Lost Phoenix, Looking For An Alliance!

(XBOX)elementdude23

Hello elementdude23,

Rich Dynasty Alliance is recruiting new clans to help gain more comradery in the xb1 warframe community. We are currently 11 Clans who are mostly looking to grow just like your clan, we have our alliance emblems and we have weekly contest for Plat and other prizes. Let me know if you are interested in joining our alliance.

Hello elementdude23,

Rich Dynasty Alliance is recruiting new clans to help gain more comradery in the xb1 warframe community. We are currently 11 Clans who are mostly looking to grow just like your clan, we have our alliance emblems and we have weekly contest for Plat and other prizes. Let me know if you are interested in joining our alliance.

Yeah, I am interested in joining your alliance, Although I am not too sure on how to join, do I just type: Rich Dynasty into the alliance bar thing? Sorry, I'm kind of a noob when it comes to clans

• 4 weeks later...

Wow why do most people take this game so seriously. It's a cooperative.Yet all of you are complaining. That's why DE created the dark sectors because you are all forcing this game to be something it's not. Come on yo chill a bit. It's always the same people posting the same things. It's like high school. He said she said. When will it end.

• 3 weeks later...

This game was not originally meant for dark sectors. If you read the game description it says free to play cooperative game which means meant to play together against AI. Players requested a multiplayer aspect which DE granted. Dark sectors were introduced in U13 so no its not based on that. If it was included in the game since pc beta than yes you would be right but you are not. I don't mind people taking hobbies seriously but people get upset when they lose. PS this game has a noticeable link to Dark Sector the game but not that much. .....Excalibur ...hint hint...

I concur that dark sector conflicts was not originally purposed for this game but I can understand why people would get upset if they lost a rail after-all if people take their rails seriously then it's natural for them to get upset.

As for everything else (including the unpleasantries) it comes with the territory. Any time competition is provided where a mass amount of people can partake in, it's bound to happen. I had two co-workers argue over Wendy's the other day and that wasn't even a competitive situation, but it got pretty heated. I'm not even sure how that started, but the point is where there's human there's bound to be that type of ish.

Even if DE announced tomorrow Dark Sectors will never, ever return to this game, people will still find something to argue over and pit their clan/alliance against the next and find some way to compete and therefore leading to eventual upsets and further unpleasantries. It's the way of life. We are imperfect and in our imperfect selves we do things that aren't kosher.

And if they shutdown all of Warframe people will just move on to the next thing and the same pattern will result. It's human nature. That's why we fight real wars. We are the most violent creatures on this planet more capable of such transgressions then any other thing on Earth.

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

• 4 weeks later...

We are a newer clan to the game, just started a couple days ago! We are planning on growing fairly big, the help of an alliance would help greatly, please add us, or msg me on xbox 1!

If you are still looking for an alliance I strongly suggest Arbiters Rage, Art of War and Project Crusade. If you are interested in Arbiters Rage hit me up on Xbox