Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lore Behind Equinox (Fan-Made)

-Amity-

Has the next batch come back yet captain? No sir, We've lost contact with them over 20 minutes ago, if you'd like sir I

can ask command to send a search party to go hunt for the missing ship, sir. That wont be necessary captain, Just send

the next batch through. Where already behind schedule as it is. Yes sir, which batch should we send out? I don't care

which you send out captain just get it done, and be quick about it, I don't want to have to come back down here again.

Yes sir, I understand... Did the captain say which batch they wanted next? No idea lets just get this over with I'm off the

clock soon anyway and I don't want to be down here any longer than you do. Jesus ED have some compassion for them

will ya?

Don't tell me you actually have feelings for these..things do you? you know they aren't Blood, you know they aren't like

us.

To me? There nothing but cattle, nothing but a job I have to earn some platinum. Hell just take a look at these two.

Disgusting  Filthy animals. Ok ED I get it now can we just move on? Hey your the one who got all sentimental on me.

Whatever... Are they gone animus? Hush little sister, try to get some sleep anima, I will wake you if they are to return,

for now rest.. Psst anima, wake up. What happened animus is it time? Have they returned? No, just look. What

happened? They returned while you where asleep, They were locking up the few that came back from the void. A

large, hulking beast overtook the guards. Is that what you woke me up for animus? No. That is not the reason

-this- is the reason I woke you. Where did you get that animus?! While the beast was going on a rampage one of the

guards dropped his keychain and I managed to get it off the ground.. Anima. Do you know what this means? We can get

out of this place. We will take one of there lisets and leave and never look back... Well, say something? I-I don't know

what to say?...Don't say anything anima... Go back to sleep, you'll need your energy for when the time comes.. Anima

Wake up, Its time. Im scared animus what happened?.. Hop on my back ill give you a piggy back ride like when you

were little. when I tell you to look down you look down. I don't want you to see this sister... Animus what is that thing?!

Anima look down.. B-but wha-... Shh were almost there keep looking down.. Ok for this im going to put you down for one

Sec- What no, no animus don't leave me please I beg you! Shh your a big girl now you can handle yourself, I wont be

gone long im going to program one of the lisets to get us out of here. Stay here stay hidden, ill be back before you know

it... Captain what in the hell is going on first the incident with our first batch of test subject, next the incident with the next

few that -actually- made it back from the void and now this. Sir, I tried all I could, the situation just got out of control

please just, I have a corpus to look after, my wife my lovely daughter please... I-I told you I didn't want to have to come

back here. Guards. Take him down to The mines and await further instructions...  Anima, Lets go the lisets ready for us.

Thank you animus. For what? For not leaving me behind.. I know in these trying times most will do whatever is

best for them.. just.. thank you for coming back. I love you to anima, lets get out of this place... Wow animus this is

Amazing! woah is that a liset?! Ive never seen one up close in personal! Yes anima, and its our way out of this place...

Anima and Animus. Yin and Yang. How peculiar, tenno bonding with each other. Sergeant shut this base down no one is

to approach The exits without thorough examination. I want to study these two..

HEY THERE!! Either thanks for reading or your just skipping down to see if theres a summary because this is pretty long. (lol) Anyway my thought was "Equinox" -since shes two frames in one- was originally a team of brother and sister Anima/Animus. If you liked this story or if you didn't and hated it and think im a terrible writer tell me down in the comments I love to get feed back on storys I write (lol) anyway that's all for today if this gets positive feedback and people seem to like this concept ill post a Part 2 sometime in the future.