Wasted Login Rewards

Waweri

Just a small quality of life suggestion.

Can we turn the +affinity (Warframe, primary, secondary, companion, melee); rewards into inventory tokens? It would be nice not having a daily reward go to waste, or switching to weapons/Frames/Sentinels that aren't leveled. Obviously you can't have them tradable; can even put a 24 or 48 hour limit on them so they get used and don't get horded.

I would definitely enjoy having the ability to choose where those primary/secondary/frame affinity additions go. It's a bit of a shame when I log out with my high-level run set, and log back in only to have those items gain unnecessary affinity added to already fully ranked items when I've got a handful of things that are going through another forma reset, or are just not fully ranked yet.

It's been like a year since they promised to rework the login rewards.........still waiting.

They won't rework login rewards because it isn't a broken part of the game or they have more important things to contend with. While I do agree with OP that it would be nice to have it give out tokens we can use to update weapons and gear, I would rather take it four steps further.

First, change the tokens into different energy pools that hold xp for each set of items we can have. Second, have it be login rewards and when you run missions. Third, give us the option to convert xp from one type to the next, but at a cost of half the xp being lost in the process. Finally, while having it decay after a 24 to 48 hour period might seem reasonable to some, it would be better if it was a longer amount of time before the xp just vanished. I was thinking more along the lines of a month minimum to two months tops.

That much time would allow players to not only gather the xp they need for whatever they are doing, but it would also cover for IRL situations (E.G. Lost of internet due to cable lines getting cut, hospitializations, more important family / work matters taking place, etc.)

They won't rework login rewards because it isn't a broken part of the game or they have more important things to contend with.

They spoke about it in a devstream quite some time ago. I get tired of seeing 10k credits, or banshee blueprints, it's going to happen sooner or later.

Or just equally distributed to under max rank items in your inventory.

They already changed that because of the void trader weapons getting experience and not being able to be traded.