Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Please.

Rettycombine

Nyx also got a stealth, small buff to psychic bolts (150 damage instead of 125 at max rank). They still suck, though.

Edit: This is what they mean, Rebecca. These kinds of number changes, not mechanics changes.

Edited by Nicocat

What areas are you seeing buffs in? Abilities or overall?

Rhino's Radial Blast now deals damage in the 1000-1250 (increased by Focus) range.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/49894-radial-blast-rhino/

Please don't take this away, this actually makes the skill worthwhile for the energy cost now and makes up for the sting that was the Iron Skin damage cap change that doesn't scale all that well.

I believe these cross-Warframe buffs can be attributed to this detail in the Update Notes:

- Fix for fused ability mods, it now properly and consistently increases power.

There was a bug that muted overall damage output after fusion, this fix will allow the powers to now work as intended!

I believe these cross-Warframe buffs can be attributed to this detail in the Update Notes:

- Fix for fused ability mods, it now properly and consistently increases power.

There was a bug that muted overall damage output after fusion, this fix will allow the powers to now work as intended!

Ah, well good to know then.

Still, it would be nice to get more details as to which abilities on which frames these fixes affect. :)

Also on a related note, the Paris is still borked post-U8, I do hope this nerf (no notes related to this were indicated in 7.11 or U8) wasn't intended to force us to use the Dread bow:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/46144-paris-no-crit/page-2

Ah, well good to know then.

Still, it would be nice to get more details as to which abilities on which frames these fixes affect. :)

Also on a related note, the Paris is still borked post-U8, I do hope this nerf (no notes related to this were indicated in 7.11 or U8) wasn't intended to force us to use the Dread bow:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/46144-paris-no-crit/page-2

I believe it is all ability mods, which would mean all Warframes as far as I understand!

Paris Crit rates issue reported!

I admit it's annoying to have to scramble to find all the little things that weren't specifically mentioned in the patch notes... however.

I also appreciate that maybe they just don't have the manpower to test every single little detail that got changed whenever they implement a change or fix a bug that wasn't commonly known to be a bug.

Is it really that big of a deal for us as players to find and report these problems via feedback?

I actually kinda enjoy bug hunting to an extent.

Thanks Lotus, the quick responses are much appreciated.

Now I won't hate you that much for making me do those horrific double hostage missions. :D

Well, this just got interesting. I'm detecting 20 more hostages on this ship! Go get 'em all, tiger!

Well, this just got interesting. I'm detecting 20 more hostages on this ship! Go get 'em all, tiger!

I'd better hear this during a mission sometime soon.  Maybe as a super rare encounter, where a successful completion yields an extra weapon slot or something else of value.