Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Power Of Tank Trinity!

rechot

99% DR is only possible once your health reaches 2HP left which is very difficult to do even with QT sometimes

not at all and QT makes it x10 easier since as a trin you should NEVER run out of energy. just let yourself be shot or if you have a penta aim slightly away from you and pull the trigger lol.

not at all and QT makes it x10 easier since as a trin you should NEVER run out of energy. just let yourself be shot or if you have a penta aim slightly away from you and pull the trigger lol.

QT's crappy stun has caused me to die a few times even with max energy and flow...

It can be even better.  If you use a Glaive with No Return + Power Throw and Toxin mods, you can hit your health directly without lowering your shields too much.

Use Redirection + Quick Thinking and no Vitality and you can get yourself down to 2 HP in one hit throwing it at your feet then immediately put that 99% damage reduction right back on with almost no down time.

The buffer of shields keeps you from experiencing any staggering in between Blessing buffs, because it only happens when you're taking health/energy damage.

I guess DE could "patch" this by making QT not trigger from self harm

http://hnd2thomasknapp.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/self-harm.jpg

not that it really matters, other frames can do this or something similar will less messing about.

poor trinity.

when i play trinity i usually dont use a self harming weapon im going to try that with my secondary castanas(syndicate one forgot name)