The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

~::survivors Of The Hateful::~ Recruitment (Dojo Tour And What We Want From You) !warning: Long Post!

KrazyKubrowLady

Hello potential recruits! :D

r8faxuH.jpg

I'm the warlord for Survivors of the Hateful, but you can call me Krazy or Zeenia :D

I am currently looking for active players to join my clan be it new or vet. As long as you plan on staying active I'd be more than happy to exchange information and teach you enough to be on your way to being a successful Tenno. No I won't drag you through details and tutorials but I won't leave you to discover everything on your own either. If you're new and you have questions that I can answer that you need to know about Warframe I'd be more than willing to help you on your journey.

Before we get started, we do have a group in Raidcall though you are not required to use it. We have multiple games in our Raidcall channel for different uses such as other games or just drawing/watching things and what have you! Just ask me about it when you are ready!

Now then without further ado, let's get on with the tour! :D if you don't want to see the screenies or you want to tour the dojo yourself, skip over the spoiler button!

The Grandest hall of them all!

3kmw64E.jpg

Now then. I've been playing this game almost non stop for the last year to a year and a half almost.. You know, gathering materials, pulling my credits together and creating the dojo you see here so that my clan can hopefully one day flourish. Well it's not completely done, The dojo needs to be painted for a polished lookand that's about it! I believe it's time to really open the doors to ailing tenno around the solar system.

The grandest hall consists of a teleporter to go to all sections of the dojo, located up the first flight of stairs and before the second. Researches, recreational floor, the basement (which is where all reactors and required rooms go so they're out of the way of the beauty of the dojo) and the alliance observatory should I choose to create an alliance, can all be accessed easily by this teleporter and others like it. It also houses the trading post which is up both flights of stairs at the top.

The researches.

zTYUVzr.jpg

We have all 5 researches done and ready. Whatever you need, we have it from the Tenno Attica to the Infested Djinn all ready for replication. All you need do is walk into the doors to the left of spawn for the tenno and corpus researches and right for the grineer and infested. The orokin research however is up at the top of the spire. You can take a teleporter up there or you can go up the elevators. Which ever suits your fancy.

Recreational floor.

4IqMbOu.jpg

This floor is solely dedicated to peace and quiet, having fun, and practicing your moves. You can get here by going up the elevator located through the hallway with the oracle rooms on either side. These are found by going out of the door between the infested and corpus researches and the other side of the room from the decoration terminal.

You can go two ways after your trip up the elevator.

You can go out either side of the autumn garden and follow the larger gardens all the way back, maybe even hang around one of them to relax while you draw, spam the trading chat or just sit there and recuperate from that solo T4 survival you just did for 40 minutes. If you keep going you'll find my observatory that I use as an "office" to get my own peace and quiet or to go afk without hearing ordis or lotus in the background of my irl home.

Or you can go through the door in front of you through to the trophy room. The door to the right of the teleporter will take you to the dueling room (more will be added should the occasion arise that I create an alliance) and if you go through the door straight ahead you'll find the obstacle course. the door to the left is the elevator to go up to the top of the spire.

Spire.

qBmVqiI.jpg

The Spire only consists of 2 types of rooms at the moment. The room to the right is the Orokin research and the room to the left is a hallway and a dead end. This is a place holder for any new rooms that would go great here should De create one. The door straight ahead is the alliance observatory where you can contribute to the treasury which looks like a trading post but adorned in gold like a primed warframe or weapon.

What I expect of you should you join this clan

Be considerate!

If there is one thing I will not stand for in this clan it's rude people who have something negative to say about everything and anything. If you don't like the relays, soma or whatever content within this game but player X does, don't start an argument in the chat on why your opinion is better. Take it to PMs. Should you have a problem with someone, you need to come to me with the FULL STORY.

You must be active!

Should you be inactive for 90-150 days without a proper excuse, you will be removed from the clan. 3 months to a half a year of inactivity isn't considered a break. If I remove you and you have been without internet or had a sudden loss of disconnection with warframe, contact me the next time you do. I will be more than happy to re invite you. Viable excuses are as follows: getting deployed, unexpected loss of a previously working computer and falling ill in the long term (unfortunate if this happens... my condolences to you and your family). If you have an Ipod touch or a phone you can connect to wifi, feel free to Inbox me here on the forums in case something's up and you won't be able to return to the game for a while.

No major trolling, raging, harassing or otherwise!

SOTH is a safe haven and a family, not a place to put your childish antics. Joking around is fine but trolling because of a clanmate's fandom, fetishes (should that be brought up), gender or inexperience is not allowed in the clan chat. I want this to be a friendly clan where everyone is your brother or sister in arms, not a place of hate and anguish.

Everyone has 3 chances!

Unless the occasion should arise where one sexually harasses another or occasions of the like, everyone has 3 strikes. Should I get a complaint from 3 different people or I notice things are amiss 3 times, the accused will be expelled from the clan. Please adhere to the rules as I want everyone to have a good time and keep the clan's reputation as strong as it can be and maybe make it a bit stronger as time goes on.

Age restriction!

You must be 17+ years of age to play a rated M game. Though most don't adhere to this rule, I would like it if the members of the clan did. I would appreciate it if you double checked your rl age before contacting me unless you are 16 and going to be 17 in the next few months. (this rule is only here to prevent squeaker drama and immaturity. I do not have any grudges against underage players but knowing online gaming like I do, I believe it is in the best interest of the clan to avoid accepting 16 1/2 years of age and under to prevent such drama and trolling of the player that joined as I don't think it's right.) 

Have fun!

This is the most important rule! How could it not be!? :D Need help? Ask for it! Need someone to talk to? You can always pm me! I'm always going to listen to another tenno in need!

Should you be interested in joining the clan be sure to pm me in game or reply/inbox me here on the forums! The chat command in game to pm anyone is "/w <whoever you need to pm> (message)" without quotes or symbols!

Thank you for your time! Fight the good fight, Tenno! (New emblem is in the works.)

3WDI9tR.jpg

Edited by KrazyKubrowLady