Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ziplines

Deidaku

I really love what you did with those DE

YOU CAN GRIND ON THEM DEAR GAWD it's awesome

Just add more of them an increase the movement velocity on those and i'll never touch the ground again :)4

I mean we went from this

to RUNNING ON THEM holy balls

Edited by Deidaku

I'd love for ziplines to be used more to allow newer players to keep up or be more mobile.  At least until they get the hand of the new movement system.

That way, all Tenno can stay mobile and have a great degree of vertical-freedom, without everyone having to master the jump, bullet-jump, to aim-glide/roll.

Edit:  To clairify, imagine many of those large, open rooms with multiple ziplines connecting to every wall at least once.

Edited by Aizeol

I'd love for ziplines to be used more to allow newer players to keep up or be more mobile.  At least until they get the hand of the new movement system.

That way, all Tenno can stay mobile and have a great degree of vertical-freedom, without everyone having to master the jump, bullet-jump, to aim-glide/roll.

Edit:  To clairify, imagine many of those large, open rooms with multiple ziplines connecting to every wall at least once.

Exaclty what I had in mind :)

Phobos could use more ziplines ;)

I really love what you did with those DE

YOU CAN GRIND ON THEM DEAR GAWD it's awesome

Just add more of them an increase the movement velocity on those and i'll never touch the ground again :)4

I mean we went from this

to RUNNING ON THEM holy balls

Grind on them? Sorry to necro but what?