Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kunai - 2 Polarities Out Of The Box, Brand New! (With Gameplay Video)

Kazeokuman

One of the new weapons from update 8 and they are just Amazing!

2 Polarities (the V, or Attack kind), and a very fast fire rate.  

Also, they are a silent side arm

There is, however, knife drop and travel time.

Lastly, they are EXTREMELY accurate! 

What do you think, will you pick these up? 

Here is a video of the Kunai in action:

Got mine, and loving them to bits!

Quick question though, does anyone else think that the 'flash' from throwing them while zoomed in is a bit too bright?

I saw that flash as well.  It is bright.  

I do not know if it too much... However, I am sure that after I level this up to 30, I will know then. One way or the other.

I saw that flash as well.  It is bright.  

I do not know if it too much... However, I am sure that after I level this up to 30, I will know then. One way or the other.

Yeah, it's like a Shade hanging over my shoulder. The longer I play with it, the more unnoticeable it is.

Maybe it's fine after all.

Just put multishot on them, now it is multi awesome.  The spread of the extra shot is almost nil as far as I can see.  Meaning- two headshots in the same shot...

I will do more testing, but for now *catbug's voice* NAP TIME!

The Kunai are in a decent spot to supplant every other pistol as the best. Complete armor ignore (but it's not piercing, so no bonus vs Grineer and no penalty vs infested), high damage, silent, two of the best polarity (multishot and damage for half off, yes please!), incredibly accurate even firing rapidly, nigh instant reload, practically semi-automatic.

The only real issue is the travel time/effect. It can be a bit difficult to compensate for drop as it's SPARKLE SPARKLE WHERE'S THE KNIFE.

After using the Kunai a lot, I think that they are great.  Multishot, Puncture, and Increased rate of fire make the Kunai incredible.  (Barrel Diffusion, Seeker, Gunslinger)  Damage increase (Hornet Strike) also helps.

I know that these mods make any weapon useful, but the Accuracy along with Multishot makes each shot exceedingly powerful.  Gunslinger makes them take down a high level ancient in short order.  

Moreover, you can use them as a semi-auto or full auto application depending on the enemy.  I cannot recommend these enough.

Here is a video that only uses 30 mod slots to fight level 40 Ancients to great effect.  

Please keep in mind that their damage is less than the Akbolto. Sure the Kunai are good at one shot kills, but at higher levels when things have more hp, dps starts to matter a lot more. Their double V polarity slots help, but they deal no critical hits either, which makes them more than fair.