Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Are You Building Equinox?

Sir_Alex_Traffo

Question

I'm quite in love with the new frame, it's very interesting and I haven't seen such a strategic frame since a while, it requires finally a bit of mind.

While building her, I found myself with a few doubts: apparently you need all the main mods as her powers are affected basically from everything.

Range and strenght for ulti, duration for first and second power, efficency for everything.

Add flow and redirection and you're pretty much done, not mentioning natural talent would be nice.

I'm not sure how to use corrupted mods here, since I can't find an aspect I can forget about and let go negative(maybe duration?).

Assuming I'm using stretch and Primed continuity, I could then use Fleeting Expertise, the duration+knockdown mod and Transient Fortitude(failing to remember names this morning...).

What do you guys think? How are you building her?

Edited by siralextraffo

9 answers to this question

I think i'll give him/her the generalist treatment i usually use:

- primed continuity

- constitution

- transient fortitude

- stretch

- streamline

Then i'll probably put in Natural Talent, Flow and Quick Thinking. That or i'll swap out natural talent for either a survivability mod or an Intensify.

I think i'll give him/her the generalist treatment i usually use:

- primed continuity

- constitution

- transient fortitude

- stretch

- streamline

Then i'll probably put in Natural Talent, Flow and Quick Thinking. That or i'll swap out natural talent for either a survivability mod or an Intensify.

My doubt is about duration: sure the buff when changing form is nice, but it's still barely noticeable while powers are much more important.

While the duration is nice on the sleep power, unless I'm running full stealth I just need a few seconds to wipe everything out with a gun or a bow, I really don't need it to last forever. Not sure about her third powers...

im planning on forma'ing my equinox 2 times.

this would be my build. didnt try it out yet but thats what i would slap on it first to see how it goes.

transient fortitude (in the y polarity)  costs 7 mod points

stretch                                               costs 9 mod points

streamline                                         costs 9 mod points

intensify                                             costs 11 mod points

vitality                   (in the formad polarity) costs 5 energy points

redirection            (in the d polarity)   costs 6 points

flow                                                    costs 9 points

p. continuity          (in the formad polarity) costs 6 points.

thats my build.

if you have any suggestions to make it better i would appreciate it :)

ps. some mods like prime continuity and vitality are not max rank. just double the mod points of them (only if there in a formad or already installed polarity) and youll have the mod points they take up without the polarity (but i think you already know that hehe)

and if i didnt calculated it all wrong i should have about 12 points left.

(60+14 < energy siphon= 74.    all mods up there minus 74 -> 74-62=12)

these 12 points are for the exilus slot. since i wanted to have ice spring (really had no luck with that) and i just got toxic flight ill put that there.

toxic flight max rank should fit there perfectly. 

My doubt is about duration: sure the buff when changing form is nice, but it's still barely noticeable while powers are much more important.

While the duration is nice on the sleep power, unless I'm running full stealth I just need a few seconds to wipe everything out with a gun or a bow, I really don't need it to last forever. Not sure about her third powers...

I still have to test her. The other alternative i want to try is to swap Consitution out for Fleeting Expertise. But for that i'll have to try how much duration you need on his/her powers.

You're on the right track, sacrifice either Constitution or Continuity(unless you have P.Cont.)