Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Blade Bladestorm

PerryThePyjak

Well i know the Bladestorm was full of bugs but this is a new one. I was using Bladestorm in a Defense mission and i caught an enemy in Zephyr's tornado when the Ability process finished, i couldn't move. I tried unstuck and etc.. nothing happened. I just stood there walking without moving and couldn't cast or anything even the chat was unable to reach. I think this bug appears when the Bladestorm casts in Vortex, Tornado and maybe in Pull. The only thing to unstuck yourself is revive. Please do something about it, Thank you!

Just had this happen. Unable to move, shoot, chat or esc menu (mouse aim works just fine). Once I went down my death timer was stuck at reviving 1% even though nobody had yet tried to revive and was unable to do so for several seconds. Apparently it fixed itself after a while and team was able to revive, however this did nothing about unable to move or do anything other than look around.

I have the log saved in case DE needs it.

As an Ash main, I've had this happen several times.

That said I don't know the exact cause, although it seems more common with laggy hosts. Disables literally every keyboard command except walking forward and back, and doing either of those makes you run in place. Yes, this includes chat so I couldn't even explain to my team the issue and to extract without me, instead they kept coming back to revive me when I ineviably got downed.

Didn't fix the issue as I never died and revived, eventually they got bored and extracted where I was able to explain myself back in the lobby.

Every time it has happened during bladestorm, I've bladestormmed vortexes before and nothing however I do think there was a Vauban in the last mission it happened on, so maybe there's a weird combo of stuff involving abilities that move enemies and/or the order bladestorm targets them as they move that results in this frozen bug upon the ability completion.