Archwing Missle-Lock Warning! Please!

Vorpal_Ocelot

In Archwing Missions I think we can all agree the missles the enemies use are ridiculous and over-powered. However, with flare from Odanata I realize they can be avoided.

What about a Missle-Lock Warning on the HUD and a sound that sirens you are about to be hit by those damned crazy missles. So that way you know when you have to shoot off flares or commence evasive maneuvers or get behind an asteroid?

------------

If you want to know why I feel like the missles are OP, try any higher-level archwing mission sabotage, and once you get bombarded one good time outa no where you'll realize some kind of warning must be issued.

In Archwing Missions I think we can all agree the missiles the enemies use are ridiculous and over-powered. However, with flare from Odanata I realize they can be avoided.

What about a Missile-Lock Warning on the HUD and a sound that sirens you are about to be hit by those damned crazy missiles. So that way you know when you have to shoot off flares or commence evasive maneuvers or get behind an asteroid?

------------

If you want to know why I feel like the missiles are OP, try any higher-level archwing mission sabotage, and once you get bombarded one good time outa no where you'll realize some kind of warning must be issued.

Unless it was just a HUD pop-up. If it has a sound, I'll have to mute Warframe when playing Archwing, since enemies SPAM those missiles. And ya know, you can easily avoid them by not doing 2 things : 

1) not being a jacka$$ and spamming E;

2) not pretending to be a stationary turret.

I'd like it to be a light warning on the HUD.

What does spamming e do while in archwing?

I'm forever "sliding" in archwing; always moving and shooting and if your moving while holding crouch you can keep your momentum; still get nailed to death by them missile spammin mofos.