Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multiple Derelict Vaults Per Mission

Lord_of_Lords

So I see people posting very negative thoughts about running the derelict in regards to having more corrupted mods.

The only downside of this that I can see is that it would dilute the loot pool for the other corrupted mods.  Is there any reason to not have multiple vaults like there are caches in void sabotage missions?

The vaults should not coordinate which keys have vaults so that there can be an instance where you can't get every vault because your team didn't bring 2 of X key.

If there were multiple vaults, then that would eliminate the point of grindframe especially if they all required different keys (as evil as RNGesus is, things like that can happen).  As plain as the fact that you don't need to spend money on this game (shocker, I know) is and as much as DE tries to promote that, they still need to make money off of this game.  Grindwalls are how they convince people to spend on the game.

Also, it's only one more Corrupted mod...

Edited by Mohandar881

dude just shut up its probably a glitch to have multiple vaults let them figure it out later so we can stock up on NM mods.

did you even read the post?

ontopic: I don't see why not.

Edited by Shifted

dude just shut up its probably a glitch to have multiple vaults let them figure it out later so we can stock up on NM mods.

NM mods eh? That level of fail in one sentence is respectable.

to the OP multiple vault would be interesting I agree. Maybe at the end of Parkour rooms? (poor hobbled)

Edited by Blink.Ensu