Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would You Use The New Kubrow More If It Was Like The Carrier?

Pendragon1951

this is not a discussion about being lazy or any such thing

It is when you want to make more items capable of using the vacuum crutch.

It's a no from me. The RNG for getting a Kubrow with that precept sounds like a new plat sink, since genetic templates hold no guarantees. Not to mention we'd have to make a Catbrow variant with the precept just to be fair.

Just make all warframes have a reduced radius vacuum effect and give Carrier a new precept so we can be done with this.

It is when you want to make more items capable of using the vacuum crutch.

It's a no from me. The RNG for getting a Kubrow with that precept sounds like a new plat sink, since genetic templates hold no guarantees. Not to mention we'd have to make a Catbrow variant with the precept just to be fair.

Just make all warframes have a reduced radius vacuum effect and give Carrier a new precept so we can be done with this.

Using 2 genetic templates that hold a Chesa gives you almost 100% guarantee it will be a Chesa. Breeding it with templates is extremely viable.

But yes, making it another carrier isnt the way to go.

Using 2 genetic templates that hold a Chesa gives you almost 100% guarantee it will be a Chesa. Breeding it with templates is extremely viable.

But yes, making it another carrier isnt the way to go.

That's really more my point than anything, so as long as we agree.

I sold my friend two templates for my black bulky lotus print Huras Kubrow and he ended up getting a non lotus print Raksa instead. So that almost 100% guarantee is still not 100% guaranteed. We were both fairly upset about it because I wanted him to have a clone of my Kubrow since he has on of my husky's pups IRL.

And if it were a carrier clone, you know they'd be charging a platinum arm and leg for each template so rather than paying absurd amounts for two, I'd probably just try my luck on one and then begrudgingly farm Kubrows for months after if it didn't turn out a Chesa.

Edited by Kestral9999

I feel unless you make it as viable as the Carrier not many will use it because of the upkeep and such compared to having a Sentinel which is no upkeep at all. As far as survivability I've never had a issue with my Sentinel where ever I've gone in fact I can't remember the last time he was killed.

My suggestion would be to give them cheek pouches, so they could just run out and stuff their faces like hamsters and squirrels. Then run back to you and spit all the loot out at your feet.

article-0-1430E92F000005DC-744_634x473.j
Edited by Ryme