New Augment Mods For Weapons That Need A Buff

DarkRuler2500

What weapons are used in WARFRAME?

Of course those who deal high damage, those who are versatile and will shred through enemy lines like nothing.

What happens to the others? They are leveled to 30 and then dumped or used in other weapons crafting.

This thread has the aim to point out those weapons who have a good concept but lack a the certain punch.

Each syndicate only has 3 weapon augment mods so it is time for more.

For those weapons I mentioned, I thought of some augment mods. I tried to be creative by adding new effects.

Just increasing damage or rate of fire would be just boring.

Steel Meridian

Incinerating Justice (Ignis)

Effect: + 10/20/30/40 percent base status chance

Vaporizing Justice (Nukor)

Effect: - 5/10/15/20 percent armor destruction per second on target

Wrecking Justice (Jat Kittag)

Effect: Ground slam stuns affected enemies for 1/2/3/4 seconds.

Arbiters of Hexis

Opposing Truth (Tigris)

Effect: Damage increased by 50 percent on each enemy within a 4/5/8/10 meters radius.

Revealing Truth (Sicarus and Sicarus Prime)

Effect: Shooting an enemies' weakspot will increase the damage by 50/100/150/200 percent.

Smashing Truth (Kogake)

Effect: Increases melee damage by 25/50/75/100 percent for each status effect on the target.

Cephalon Suda

Entropy Stream (Glaxion)

Effect: + 10/20/30/40 percent ammunition efficiency

Entropy Surge (Simulor)

Effect: +25/50/75/100 percent multishot

Entropy Cut (Plasma Sword)

Effect: Enemies with their life below 20/30/40/50 percent will get electric status effect on each hit.

Red Veil

Puncturing Blight ( Buzlok )

Effect: Tracker projectile becomes hitscan and reduces targets armor by 20/30/40/50 percent.

Suppressing Blight ( Mutalist Quanta )

Effect: Secondary fire deals radiation status to all enemies in a 3/6/9/12 meters radius and deals radiation status in 5/10/15/20 meters radius upon explosion.

Corrupting Blight ( Tysis )

Effect: Each dart reduces armor by 1,5/2/2,5/3 percent per second until armor is depleted.

Perrin Sequence

Rewarding Sequence (Flux Rifle)

Effect: Each hit on an enemy will force him to drop credits equal to his normal loot table with a 5/10/15/20 percent chance.

Spreading Sequence ( Detron and Mara Detron )

Effect: Hitting anything but an enemy will cause a radiation cloud dealing the normal damage of the shot as damage over time for each second. Cloud lasts 2/3/4/5 seconds.

Chaining Sequence ( Prova and Prova Vandal )

Effect: Hitting an enemy in melee will initiate a chain-lighting to an enemy in proximity dealing 22/44/66/88 percent of the normal damage as electric damage.

New Loka

Dissolving Purity (Torid)

Effect: Toxic cloud affects enemy weaponry causing their weapon damage to decrease by 2/3/4/5 percent per second for each second in the cloud.

Growing Purity (Stug)

Effect: Charge-up and grow-up time is reduced by 20/30/40/50 percent.

Whipping Purity (Scoliac)

Effect: Increases the damage dealt to an enemy for by 10% for each strike in row. Not striking for 2/3/4/5 seconds will disrupt the row as well as switching to another enemy.

Jat Kittag, Tigris, Tysis, Torid, and Stug should be removed from this list. they are all powerful weapons if used properly, with Tysis and Torid having the highest learning curve to get the most out of them. the rest are already powerful with Jat Kittag's high damage and crit chance, Tigris insane damage, and Stugs ability to clear rooms of powerful enemies.

Ah yes, the theory... and now tell me how many times have you seen people with Soma Prime, Synoid Gammacor and Dragon Nikana?
And how many times have you seen people with weapons like above like a Glaxion, Tysis, Prova setup?

The ones who play those (some times) underrated weapons are very rare.

This thread just attempts to make these weapons more attactive as well as giving more stuff to the syndicates you can spend your points on.

Edited by DarkRuler2500

this isnt theory. i use nearly all of the weapons i stated with the exception of Tysis. they are weapons i bring to T4 endless or high level boss fights because of how damning they can be. the reason why people use soma prime and boltor prime is because they are point and kill, unlike the other guns i have stated, which require you to be within a certain range or to account for bullet drop/speed. i have seen plenty of people playing with Jat Kittag, its range is a great asset when you are swarmed by enemies. and it all comes down to a matter of preference in the end. if you actually look, take a good look and learn the ins and outs of these weapons, then they can be powerful. but thats just it, people just want to glance at a weapon to see if its strong, that is why there are so many people that use boltor prime or vaykor marelock.

they dont fix any of the problems the weapons have. Tigris should have a high mag size since you otherwise spend a lot of time reloading. Tysis could use more punch through in order to proc on more enemies. other than that, those are the only syndicate mods that could be useful for the weapons i stated. most of the mods seem like your trying to add new mechanics into the game, such as making enemies drop credits as you shoot them, or causing radiation clouds. try focusing on the weak or strong points of a weapon and buff that, such as giving prova a higher status chance to proc elements more often. the idea you have for Ignis is good, a flamethrower should proc often. try to keep with that.

Edited by Nembilim

Augments mods it's a "buff" for old weapons to give them a second chance.

Puncturing Blight ( Buzlok )

Effect: Tracker projectile becomes hitscan and reduces targets armor by 20/30/40/50 percent.

Corrupting Blight ( Tysis )

Effect: Each dart reduces armor by 1,5/2/2,5/3 percent per second until armor is depleted.

Rewarding Sequence (Flux Rifle)

Effect: Each hit on an enemy will force him to drop credits equal to his normal loot table with a 5/10/15/20 percent chance.

Buzlok: This should be go by default to make buzlok usefull not a mod wasting slot.
Tysis: It can do without this mod.
Flux rifle: Worst mod ever can be imagened. Sorry.
DE need to work on weapons not make uselees mods. Pls don't give them ideas.

Honestly, most of these weapons do need help.

A syndicate exclusive bandaid-fix is not the help that they need.

Being effectively reduced down to 7 mod slots just to "fix" problems that should be fixed baseline is not what they need.

These weapons need some fixing up for sure, but I don't think syndicate mods are the way to go. That being said there are some really cool ideas here.

Is the Nukor considered that bad? I think it's a great proc gun.