The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

===World Dominator=== Is Looking For **potential** Players

sunmaggot

Greetings everyone, I am sunmaggot, the clan owner of World Dominator. This clan is a shadow clan (30 people maximum, we have 16 members now) and intend to focus on gaming part, also trying to establish the feeling of family (characteristic of a small clan), which means a small, serious-in-game, casual-in-chat clan.

Reason for starting this clan:

Back to the time when I was a newbie, I lack training and information. I had to ask people in region chat and kept being trolled. one day, I got a friend inviting me to a shadow clan. In that clan I learnt a lot. Everyone inside was very strong. At that time, I wanted more challenges. I left the shadow clan and joined a moon clan. Then I found out the players were totally different. First, big clans have many players. That can have advantages, but in my opinion, having many people means that the relationship between people is very weak. As you don't know your dear clanmates, you somehow feel insecure when you invite them to your mission. Second, there will not be a very experienced player always train you to become professional. You can imagine, a clan with 1000 players, how can the core clan members train most of them thoroughly?

Therefore, I started this clan after the experience above. This clan aims to keep potential and professional players into this clan. This clan can definitely provide a place for you guys. Only people with potential playing with you could grant you even more professional skills. My ultimate goal is, all clan members are strong players. I believe this is possible.

Features of the clan:

Basic features: a completed dojo (this only includes research and dojo layout, decoration constructions are still in progress due to the difficulties in construction process), maximum of 30 clan members.

Advanced features: clan events that include high end mission, pvp (duels only because conclave makes records), warframe race (due to parkour 2.0). Special training from me. Kicking inactive members and silent members from the clan (these two types of members are indicated by corresponding clan ranks). 

Requirement:

For potential players:

1. You should have basic knowledge about the game.

2. You aim to be very strong. You want to be stronger than everyone.

3. You want a family in this game.

4. You are active in clan chat.

5. You are not allowed to insult anyone.

6. You are willing to learn and practise.

For professional players:

1. You should not get drunk (it means having crazy behaviour suddenly, asking for ridiculous stuff, etc.)

2. You are not allowed to insult anyone.

3. You are active in clan chat.

4. You enjoy challenges.

I don't read mastery rank.

Edited by sunmaggot