Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Account Was Hacked Can Anyone Respond?

(PSN)KrazieJoker073

So my account was hacked on ps4 on July 31st and the person stole 2700p a blue kubrow, heavy caliber, 3 armored agility, arcane pendragon, arcane enhancements (pulse, strike, heading, and two more) I'm also missing crimson dervish, tempo royale, fanged fulsalide, transient fortitude, blind rage, and bite. The guy said he bought my account on eBay for $70.

Can you do something about this De???

Contact support. If he confessed to taking the items and you have proof De could probably do something about it. 

Id also recommend contacting sony support. They can usually tell when someone else has accessed your account by the ip address used while signing in . 

My question is how the heck did you figure out who did it.  

Highly suspicious 

Contact DE and Sony, also log your psn account onto Sony entertainment network website, their it will list all active systems associated with your account (ps4, ps3, vita, PSP, blue ray players, bra via TV's)

https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/login.action?request_locale=en_GB (the site for Sony login to see active systems)

if it was sold on eBay they how did they find your account, did you get scammed by a bogus site? Also how do you know who hacked you/bought account off eBay?

Seems suspicious but DE can see what was taken and where, Sony are a bit iffy when contacted about accounts being hacked and will blame you for it (I know myself as I was hacked a few years ago but once I offered proof It was no fault of mine (sent details of all active and deactivated systems with codes etc, my purchese etc) they swiftly banned the console responsible for the hack and offered a refund on any account purchases (a few games worth £20)

Edited by (PS4)KJamz

Contact support. If he confessed to taking the items and you have proof De could probably do something about it. 

Id also recommend contacting sony support. They can usually tell when someone else has accessed your account by the ip address used while signing in . 

My question is how the heck did you figure out who did it.  

Highly suspicious

[/quote

The person confessed it on my account and hacked into other accounts on my ps4