Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grattler - 3.500 Oxium

Brimir

3.500? Oh no no no, this is an error, we will fix it on the next hot fix:

The real amount is 35.000

oh-you.jpg

Seriously though. 3.500 Oxium for what by all accounts is another mastery fodder weapon is just laughable.

Dude are you serious?

You're complaining about this?

Do you not remember when oxium dropped in packets of 1-3 from oxium drones and zephyr required 900 for all her pieces?

And then all the farming you had to do to even get her parts in the first place?

I don't want to be rude but that seems childish..

I remember farming for 3 days straight to get my zephyr...

Dude are you serious?

You're complaining about this?

Do you not remember when oxium dropped in packets of 1-3 from oxium drones and zephyr required 900 for all her pieces?

And then all the farming you had to do to even get her parts in the first place?

I don't want to be rude but that seems childish..

I remember farming for 3 days straight to get my zephyr...

back then we had kappa wich give 50 to 100 oxium now we have baal that give the same amount solo or venera that give about 100 to 150 to wave 15/20 if you are lucky. All of that for a archwing gun that isn't that great. (i have to said archwing/sharckwing is still a buggy mess and a frustathing game mod to play)

I almost forget to said that the doggy thing is 1200 to build and require 200 to research (If you are in a ghost clan).

-snip-

Idk man..

I remember when DE had those ship alerts going on and a few of them dropped 1k+ oxium from what I remember.

And yeah, kappa.

I had to run that node like 50 times to build my zephyr or something dumb like that.

-snip-

Twice if you have a booster on.

At least they didn't create a new resource that drops 1-2 every 3 missions and then make you use 60 of them on it.  And the only way to get them is a buggy game mode that gives substandard rewards compared to every other game mode you can play.  Oh wait.

At least they didn't create a new resource that drops 1-2 every 3 missions and then make you use 60 of them on it.  And the only way to get them is a buggy game mode that gives substandard rewards compared to every other game mode you can play.  Oh wait.

If you're tellurium in present tense, you can get 60 units per person in about an hour by running Uranus survival and/or mobile defense.

REMEMBER KIDS!

CLAN TECH RESEARCH RESOURCE COSTS SCALE WITH THE SIZE OF YOUR CLAN!

You aren't supposed to do it by yourself. If you can, great! That's what I did!

If you can't, you SHOULD have other people chip in on it.

It's completely reasonable for a weapon and for a clan of your size.

Well, then it's not half bad for a weapon that's great in Sharkwing and horrid in Archwing.

Like all other Archwing guns, it is mastery fodder. 3.5k Oxium mastery fodder...!

All you need is the Imperator - especially if you have the Vandal.

Nothing will ever beat that.