Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exilus Slot Thread(Spoiler Alert)

GekkoBlitzscream

Mods used in the Exilus slot just shouldn't cost mod space. That would make it well worth the effort, and just plain more useful.

Mods used in the Exilus slot just shouldn't cost mod space. That would make it well worth the effort, and just plain more useful.

Double quote again, praise my connection. 

I think that it will make it well...like, too good to exist even. It's good as it is. Cuz, kinda some mods have 10, not 5 but TEN ranks. You know? Making it cost 0 - is really bad idea.

Double quote again, praise my connection. 

I think that it will make it well...like, too good to exist even. It's good as it is. Cuz, kinda some mods have 10, not 5 but TEN ranks. You know? Making it cost 0 - is really bad idea.

The buffs that are provided by utility mods are trivial. I don't think it would be game-breaking to have a free rush, enemy sense, or even any of the new bullet jump mods on a warframe.

Why is a slot dedicated towards Utility designated toward the domain of end-game anyway? I thought this was a chance for lesser used mods to have a place in a loadout? A lot of speed obsessed Warframe players were always going to use this for Rush anyhow, effectively creating a new slot for other power/efficiency based mods.

I don't really understand their purpose?, especially when you consider that you may need to forma your frame multiple times to add one into your mod order, effectively removing the flexibility of your build- and all for the smallest amount of speed or mobility.

If they wanted an extra slot for Mobility/parkour based mods, then why is adapting/ customising something as essentially important as how we move around the environment, locked behind 50k Simaris scanning farming?

Wouldn't an augment slot have made MUCH more sense? People would have have been much less concerned with ruining the flex of their build (all augments have the same sign), and the slot may have genuinely changed the performance of a frame making the grind for resources or the 20p price tag much more tolerable/ acceptable.

DE however, have always been great at listening to the players, I have hope that this initial implementation might see sweeping changes. It's clear from the forums there's a lot of discussion surrounding it. 

Why is a slot dedicated towards Utility designated toward the domain of end-game anyway? I thought this was a chance for lesser used mods to have a place in a loadout? A lot of speed obsessed Warframe players were always going to use this for Rush anyhow, effectively creating a new slot for other power/efficiency based mods.

I don't really understand their purpose?, especially when you consider that you may need to forma your frame multiple times to add one into your mod order, effectively removing the flexibility of your build- and all for the smallest amount of speed or mobility.

If they wanted an extra slot for Mobility/parkour based mods, then why is adapting/ customising something as essentially important as how we move around the environment, locked behind 50k Simaris scanning farming?

Wouldn't an augment slot have made MUCH more sense? People would have have been much less concerned with ruining the flex of their build (all augments have the same sign), and the slot may have genuinely changed the performance of a frame making the grind for resources or the 20p price tag much more tolerable/ acceptable.

DE however, have always been great at listening to the players, I have hope that this initial implementation might see sweeping changes. It's clear from the forums there's a lot of discussion surrounding it. 

On the stream they said that it was meant to be what it is. 

Just a 9th slot, that drains capacity.