Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Best Thing About Parkour 2.0 ...

RagingRyu

is its diversity.. I browse the forum and it seems that everyone has his own personal way to travel through missions. Some focus on bullet jumps, some use aimglide, others try to walljump as much as possible.

Don't you just love it?

I don't care, if it's slower. There is no "use this weapon and do that one single move" and that alone makes up for it.

I think its meant to make you go faster as you go, i remember Geoff and Steve talking about momentum (dont know how to spell it) and how as you go it makes you go faster.

It does, I've been practicing chaining progressive Bullet Jumps together and have noticed progressive increases in distance covered per jump, though often times after one or two I need to rebound off of a wall to change direction as many tilesets aren't completely gigantic. 

I need to practice using aimglide more myself, I haven't been using it aside from offensively to line up shots but the distances I'm seeing people cover with it are impressive.

I need to practice using aimglide more myself, I haven't been using it aside from offensively to line up shots but the distances I'm seeing people cover with it are impressive.

Yeah, love to run, do a slide, then hit bullet jump and get a good arc upwards, do a double jump near the end......than aim glide across a wide area.

It's just an amazing amount of fun and eye candy, absolutly love it.

Personally i don't stick to one way to travel because I like to travel and parkour based on the situation or surroundings. But personally I have a favorite chain combo this new system promotes precise and accurate and well timed parkour maneuvers that require skill for greater forward continued momentum my favorite combo is slide > transition to bullet jump> double jump> find a good parkour surface even enemies rushing to wall jump in the right angle to consistently keep my forward momentum > aim or melee glide and hold ctrl to propel even farther> chain back again to bullet jump its amazing how fast and how much distance i can cover fluidly as I gain momentum.

EDIT: People who complain about it are usually the people that rely on press E to win copter spammers that can't cope up with the new system or can't really handle it because they refuse to adapt the new movement maneuvers these guys need to practice more.

Edited by --.B.--HARDCOREDAVE-