Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Concept(S): Infested Kunai And Tenno Cane Sword [Artwork Included]

Volkovyi

• 1 month later...

I like the cane sword.. why a dragon though? Maybe a lotus thing, bo prime ornament type thing. Or a twisted metal theme like on the tenno vectis

Dragon on the head of the cane?

It is not a dragon, it is a stylized Kubrow head. Its smoothed out so its friendly to hold.

Love the concepts, the Kunai should be able to "grow" some ammo, maybe have an low low ammo mutations already in-trisected to the weapon.

Has for the Cane Sword Love It, but makes no sense in warframe a concealed weapon, but now has a exclusive skin for swords for gentleman frames now this I would buy, for now the only gentleman frame is Limbo, so pretty much a exclusive skin for limbo still would buy it and a Never play limbo might I add.

I love the infested kunai you have perfectly matched the desinge of infested weaponary.

Do i see a inspiration from tysis? I love how tysis looks like a simple organic lifeform in weaponshape.

No inspiration from the Tysis I am afraid. Mainly the inspiration came from the idea of an infested kunai, and sharks!

• 2 weeks later...

The designs are great but why would Tenno need a walking stick?

It is not simply a walking stick, it is a gentleman's cane. For the sake of being elegant. Why can't a Limbo walk down the relay streets in style? Must weapons only be functional killing instruments, surely they could be stylish accessories as well.

Atlas has Tekko, Mirage has Akzani, and I think Limbo NEEDS that cane. I agree with the guy who said it should use Nikana stances while having unique weapon idle animations.

The infested kunai is great too love the concept of regrowing teeth. If it gets put in, it'd probably be my fave infested weapon.

love the elegant design of these weapons, especially the cane for limbo. I always felt he deserved a signature weapon, but I thought it should be a Derringer, specifically a Remington Model 95, but looking at that cane sword.... man, I love it. great work +1