General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Invisible Fields And Broken Drones In Spy Missions

ENIAK_Prime

I shot a drone once. The shot didn't kill it, so I figured I was screwed, but the alarms did NOT go off!

I managed to fail one-shooting another drone later and the alarms DID go off, so I assume that first one was likely an unintended bug.

Another bug I noticed is that sometimes forcefields will not display even though they are active. I ran through a vent opening that was completely empty yet suffered the usual effects of running through a forcefield. This has actually happened multiple times. I hope it gets fixed soon.

I shot a drone once. The shot didn't kill it, so I figured I was screwed, but the alarms did NOT go off!

I managed to fail one-shooting another drone later and the alarms DID go off, so I assume that first one was likely an unintended bug.

Another bug I noticed is that sometimes forcefields will not display even though they are active. I ran through a vent opening that was completely empty yet suffered the usual effects of running through a forcefield. This has actually happened multiple times. I hope it gets fixed soon.

As far as the drones go, and I assume you mean the Grineer drones that patrol the vaults, they have a chance to not notice your shots. I have done this a lot with silenced weapons as well as using my kubrow to kill them without repercussions to the mission.

As for the detection fields, that is definitely a visual bug and should be fixed as it can result in either a completing of the vault or a failure depending if you see and deal with it or not.

As far as the drones go, and I assume you mean the Grineer drones that patrol the vaults, they have a chance to not notice your shots. I have done this a lot with silenced weapons as well as using my kubrow to kill them without repercussions to the mission.

As for the detection fields, that is definitely a visual bug and should be fixed as it can result in either a completing of the vault or a failure depending if you see and deal with it or not.

Yeah, I meant those little floaty scanner drones. Huh! I didn't know that Kubrow thing.

But yeah. I like to try for "perfect" runs where I do an entire spy mission without triggering the alarms inside the vaults even once, so the whole "forcefields not appearing when they're actually there" thing is kinda ruining the fun for me.