Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volume Suddenly Changes

Iceski13

My problem is that sometimes when I leave the in game menu the volume of my game suddenly goes up. I don't know whether this a issue with the in game sound settings or my computers sound settings though because short of muting my computer I can't do anything to change the audio volume.

• 5 months later...

Hello, I have exactly the same problem, volume is going up and down when I leave squad, post mission tab or map with planets. I have this problem on notebook with win10, on my pc where I have win7 this doesnt happen. I can add closer spec if required. Audio settings on system and ingame are same as much as it system difference allows.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I have exactly the same problem, volume is going up and down when I leave squad, post mission tab or map with planets. I have this problem on notebook with win10, on my pc where I have win7 this doesnt happen. I can add closer spec if required. Audio settings on system and ingame are same as much as it system difference allows.

I have the exact same problem as you. On my previous laptop (windows 8.1) the sound worked without a problem. On my new laptop (windows 10) it drops when I am in a squad, mission, looking at the map, etc. and goes back up when I am just chilling in my liset, in the dojo, etc.