Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Help With Clan

dandin3

well i move like 10 clans to find even 1 active and supports . but naada..

i have only one clan that was good but they stop playing the game and even them not be "the clan" i was look for

here is what im looking for

1.small clan 8-20 active players
2.high lvl players that know what they do.. that can play long time survive mission or defends.
3.clan that do raids
4.ppl that talk .. [my clan now dont feel they need to talk .. or help or even discuss some stuff about the game]

5.im speak only english . so there is that

6.clan that love challenge and stuff

abut me

my mastery rank is 14 or 15 i really don't care.. because is not that matter to me.

i have most of the frame .. trinity limbo exemption [and the day/nghit new frame]

my favorit frame is ash [mostly becuse he is the best for solo]

i very good with melee weapon.. i survive t3 abut 1h with only melee a few time's [with ash]

my english isn't the best there is. 

i active every day and i play that game before nekros update

so pliz pliz pliz help me and if u have that good clan you won't regret taking me in

[and [plz if you can not active or expert .. don't fool me plzz]

Edited by dandin3

well i move like 10 clans to find even 1 active and supports . but naada..

i have only one clan that was good but they stop playing the game and even them not be "the clan" i was look for

here is what im looking for

1.small clan 8-20 active players
/\

conflicts with these

\/

3.clan that do raids
4.ppl that talk .. [my clan now dont feel they need to talk .. or help or even discuss some stuff about the game]

sorry to inform you but 8-20 players would make it very hard to get full raid parties not only online but free at any given time to do a raid. and while 4 people can create a very active chat your requesting that 25% of your clan is online AND not in a mission to give you that feel of an active chat.

If you dont like super large clans i run a 100ish man mountain clan thats recruiting and fills all criteria other than your apparent decision to play with as few people as possible.

sorry to inform you but 8-20 players would make it very hard to get full raid parties not only online but free at any given time to do a raid. and while 4 people can create a very active chat your requesting that 25% of your clan is online AND not in a mission to give you that feel of an active chat.

If you dont like super large clans i run a 100ish man mountain clan thats recruiting and fills all criteria other than your apparent decision to play with as few people as possible.

yeah you sure have a point there.. [but my former clan have only 15 men's and we have our hands full

well your clan active and high lvl.? that do often stuff together?

Average mr is prolly 10 but thats due to our large spread of levels and as a whole we have agreed to stop farming mr and start farming actual power so we have a bout 30 raid ready players we do void together constantly if anything a new player might have to wait their turn to get into a match with the big boys since we are probably all in missions together when you first log in. We dont raid daily anymore due to it causing game burn out really quickly but i keep a few keys on standby for whenever i get a raid request