Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[ Mature & experienced \ Daily LoR & Jordas raids ] Ares Knightmare | Day 1 Quality Storm Clan | N1 in Pacifism Defect Event | IX Legio Alliance

(PSN)KrakenUnchained

9 hours ago, (PS4)vKMendZ said:

still available to join? US ps4 player. 3 years. highly active. message me pls here or in game.

sure man , we still have room :D ill add you on psn .  It says you are already in a clan...so you ha to decide. Here people dont enter and go away like there is no tomorrow. there is 1 chance, no more. 

Edited by (PS4)maso_sage-mode

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2015 at 0:32 PM, (PS4)KrakenUnchained said:

Requirements to join & a few things you need to know before joining

• Must be 18 Years of age or older or anyway mature enough to deserve a spot in our Community.
  • No kids, no childish behaviour, racism, homofobia or BS like that, you will be kicked out with no advice if one of the things listed above will happen.
  • 700 hours spent ingame are needed for consideration, no exceptions will be made.
  • MR dont matter to us, we are looking for heavily active and experienced Tenno, no one likes to stay in a desert Clan chat.
  • English knowledge, we are not looking for lone wolves, we are a community and we expect people to be social.
  • Be respectful and represent our Clan positively. Our actions reflect on many others so keep it clean.
  • We expect contributions from any of our members. Anyone here is involved in the Clan life and needs. We always have open research in need of contributions (credits, specters, resources etc.)
  • Knowing the concepts of Loyalty to the Clan, discipline, respect, teamwork and reliability are the keys to rank up the Clan hierarchy.
  • We chose to have 100 members only and will not expand beyond that. 15 days inactivity policy to keep our clan so active, after that you will be demoted with no Dojo access and if free spots will be needed we ll kick you out.

Requirements to join updated, we still have a few free spots waiting for the right kind of people

Hello. Im looking for a new clan. Im 30 yrs old. Live in the Uk. Logged 777 hours mr 21 and looking to build on my experience aswell as have a clan i can help. Havent actually done either raid as i always had to try get pug groups. Ive contacted another clan but had no response in over a week. I do have a family but i am on each day and will always let you know if i can't log on. Please get in contact. Psn blackhowling23

2 hours ago, (PS4)Blackhowling23 said:

Hello. Im looking for a new clan. Im 30 yrs old. Live in the Uk. Logged 777 hours mr 21 and looking to build on my experience aswell as have a clan i can help. Havent actually done either raid as i always had to try get pug groups. Ive contacted another clan but had no response in over a week. I do have a family but i am on each day and will always let you know if i can't log on. Please get in contact. Psn blackhowling23

i will add you and talk to you later mate ;) For raids its not a problem, we can help and teach you how to do them .

5 hours ago, (PS4)Blackhowling23 said:

You welcome, we dont expect people to be online 24\7 we understand real life comes first, we stated our recruitment standards just because we are looking for long time players with our same needs that could guarantee to the Clan a large activity (we here to get fun and friends so we rather play with the same group of people everyday or almost)

55 minutes ago, (PS4)KrakenUnchained said:

Welcome to the new recruits and last free spots still available!

can i join? i am currently in a clan i built but my friends all stopped playing so i am looking for a decent clan to join and people to squad with. i am a day 1 player, 25 years old uk based, have 1407 hours played i also play daily and i am always ready to help as much as i can with clan research costs or assisting others in a clan.

1 hour ago, (PS4)LiamRising said:

can i join? i am currently in a clan i built but my friends all stopped playing so i am looking for a decent clan to join and people to squad with. i am a day 1 player, 25 years old uk based, have 1407 hours played i also play daily and i am always ready to help as much as i can with clan research costs or assisting others in a clan.

Cant see why not, chat me ingame, ive added you mate