Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Exilus Slot Costs As Much As A Warframe Slot

Zerdfer

I rather be shooting things in a shooter game than playing a terrible photography mini-game.

Give the big S some missions like the other Syndicates (captures and spy missions would make sense), let Helios do synthesis scans, and make kinetic traps last 10 times as long, and the 50 k rep might be bearable.

That or make the BP reusable.  Otherwise, I am not going to bother with it.  I won't even complain about the other components (although forma should have it's build time reduced to 6 hours each considering how much of it we get and how much seems to be required these days).

Well the photography minigame takes much less effort, is over much faster, and has a consistent reward. I dont see anything to compain about.

You still try to use the traps? Well of Life actually has a use when it comes to synthesis scans.

And Steve has already confirmed on Twitter that the adapter BP will be turning up in alerts and (presumably) invasions, tactical alerts and events, so its not going to be made reuseable.

Edited by Dualstar

Well the photography minigame takes much less effort, is over much faster, and has a consistent reward. I dont see anything to compain about.

You still try to use the traps? Well of Life actually has a use when it comes to synthesis scans.

And Steve has already confirmed on Twitter that the adapter BP will be turning up in alerts and (presumably) invasions, tactical alerts and events, so its not going to be made reuseable.

They seem to be released from WoL after the first scan, and become immune to WoL after that.

I won't be using the adapters then. Only frame I will use it on is Frost (he is the only one that needs it), and that will be the quest one. If the BP was reusable, I would use it on every frame I plan on keeping (around 10 - 11 now), even if that meant buying some with plat.

Edited by (PS4)DesecratedFlame

The platinum costs in this game are messed up as it is anyway (look at the cost for the kubrow power core for something that is actually very easy to build from the clan research (all it really needs is some oxium, argon and allot of credits, plus a power core)

I like this new slot, at least you know were to get theses, unlike reactors.

As OP said it is a slot that "unlocks" a small portion of a warframe potential.

If you think it is not worth the effort, then don't trouble yourself to get it -- problem solved.

Chances are you won't even notice if people in your team is using that extra slot.